[In Progress]HoneySelect: Translation and Structuring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] [In Progress]HoneySelect: Translation and Structuring

Hi there, i'm currently checking all the Dialogue files for the girls and repositioning the dialogues in event categories (Toilet, Shower, Lesbian, Night Crawl, etc) for easy access to the phrases. I'm adding comments that point to wish MonoB file the dialogues are in (C##_##):

Example:
    // Toilet Events C00_00 - C00_00_04 (he_01_372 - he_01_425)

The structure for the Dialogue is like this:

Toilet
    Night Crawl (Guy)
    Shower
    Invitation
    Girl Got Mad
    Girl Knocks On Door
    Night Crawl (Girl)
    First H
    General Purpose
    First Time In Map
    MMF
    FFM
    Lesbian
    Tentacle
    Choose Between Girls
    Lesbian Choose
    Punishment
    Present
    Not Specified

I'm also verifying that the dialogues are correct (due to the fact that some of them don't make sense) and complete (some are missing). I started doing this because there were still certain lines that were not translated and i was missing the translation for the options where you have to choose between the girls or when you take a girl for punishment.

I'm adding the phrases contained on the Dialogue_Common.17 text file to all the dialogues of the girls for consistency.

Whenever there's a phrase that get's repeated on the dialogues ("thank you" for example), it's just added once at the first instance of it.

The Not Specified area contains phrases that are not on the MonoB files, but where on the dialogue files. I added "($)" at the end of each translation to see if they were shown on the game. So far i haven't seen one, let me know if you do.

All the text's come from the 00 and 15 unity3d files, contained in the folder: Illusion/HoneySelect/abdata/adv/

I will be posting the files as soon as i finish them.

The Dialogue_Choices.17 file that has the translation for the options when you have 2 girls on the screen or when you Lure the girl to the bar is here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/mpdg9k...17.txt.7z/file

Finished dialogues will be posted here. Here are the link's:

Cheerful: http://www.mediafire.com/file/szip89...17.txt.7z/file
    Tsundere: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2lhowb...17.txt.7z/file
    Gentle: http://www.mediafire.com/file/es84bw...17.txt.7z/file
    Withdrawn: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yz929q...17.txt.7z/file
    Yandere: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5gajaw...17.txt.7z/file
    Easygoing: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bs4k0b...17.txt.7z/file
    Strict: http://www.mediafire.com/file/04d0yc...17.txt.7z/file

Please read all the posts, because they contain more information.

I checked my files with the new UI (6-17-19) and they work fine with it. There haven't been any problems so far. I will post the link to the new Ui soon, i highly recommend it, they made some major changes and it's more lighter, it improves loading times.

Thanks to the people who made the translation plugins for the game and to the translators for all those hours of hard work.
    Last edited by Viper13; Yesterday, 10:05 PM.
    Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

Hi there.

The text for the dialogue files are on the 00 and 15 unity3d files contained in: Illusion/HoneySelect/abdata/adv

If you open these files on SB3Utility, go to the "MonoB $ Other" tab, scroll down a little bit and you will see the files (c00_00, c00_00_00, and so on). These are the files that contain the dialogue and the number of the audio files the game should play (he_04_372 for example). The "c##" at the begining of the file name represents the number of the personality of the girl: c00 is Cheerful, c01 is Tsundere, etc.

These are the files that i'm comparing to the TXT files that contain the translations. The order of the structure is based on this files.

The 00 file contains the normal HoneySelect dialogues text for the first 10 personalities, while 15 contains the party dialogues for those 10 personalities and the dialogues for the other 3 that were introduced on the dlc.

The audio files are contained on the 00 and 15 unity3d files contained in: Illusion/HoneySelect/abdata/sound/data/pcm/c##/adv
    Where c## is the number of the personality: 00 Cheerful, 01 Tsundere and so on.

I'm almost done with the Gentle, Withdrawn and Yandere personalities, i just have to check some translations and i will be posting the links for them when i'm finished.

If you have any questions, suggestions or comment's, please feel free to post them.

Have a Good Day!

Comment

Just added the link to the Dialogue file for the Gentle Personality at the top post, Good Day!
      Last edited by Viper13; 06-06-2019, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I have finished the Dialogue file for the Withdrawn Personalty, the link is at the top post. Good Day!
        Last edited by Viper13; 06-06-2019, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Yandere Personality Dialogue file link, added at the top post. Good Day!

Comment

Hi there, I took some time off of the structuring an translations an I'm having some problems with the Easygoing Personality Dialogues, it's a little difficult to get a grip of what she's saying. I'm currently on the First H events part of the structuring and translating. I will be posting it soon, thanks for your patience. Also, has anyone encountered any problems with the files or translations? Please let me know. Good Day!

Comment

• Owll99
              Owll99 commented
              Editing a comment
              No Problems for me with the files and thank you for your work, really.

• Viper13
              Viper13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for letting me know Owll99, glad you like it. Have a Good Day!

Finished the Easygoing Personality Dialogue file, the link is at the top post. Good Day

Comment

Hi there, I was playing the game for a bit to see if there were any issues with the structuring and translation and i noticed something. The Dialogues for the Cheerful and Tsundere personalities don't have the correct translations, it seems that I just structured them, but didn't translate them correctly, you can check it out with the Tsundere personality, the word "cumbersome" appears in some dialogues, that it's not correct. I'm working on them as fast as i can. I will post them on the links at the top when they are finished. Sorry for the inconvenience! Good Day!

Note: I'm almost finished, just need to properly translate the General Purpose part of both personalities, it's a long one, so it will take me a while.
              Last edited by Viper13; 06-18-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Hi there, I just finished properly translating the Cheerful Personality (See post #8 for explanation), I replaced the old file with the new one and changed the link at the top post. I'm almost finished with the Tsundere Personality, as soon as I finish it, I will do the same for that file. Sorry for the inconvenience! Good Day!

Comment

Howdy. In the Discord server we've also been doing a major checkup/rewrite of the HS translations (There's an updated version of the AiO Translation package around). Could you please drop by and talk with tigue, the guy who's spearheading the new corrections? I'm afraid there's going to merge the mess between what's done on your end and in ours...

Comment

• Viper13
                    Viper13 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Howdy, I don't use discord that much. What's the server name? tigue? is that his handle? How do i contact him?
                    Can you elaborate on the "Mess" thing that your talking about?
                    I started this thread because there was no activity on the Translation one.
                    Listen why don't you tell this tigue person to contact me on discord, i have an account there (Trabunkle, it has a green cobra sygil), and we can talk about it. How about that?
                    Like i said i don't use discord that much, but if tigue contacts me, i will be happy to talk to him!
                    Thanks and have a Good Day!
                    Last edited by Viper13; 06-20-2019, 03:39 PM.

• MessyMessiDown
                    MessyMessiDown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Howdy. I'm sorry for the lack on information. The server's name is Illusion Soft (I don't know if I can post links here, so I shall refrain from doing that). Tigue was unable to contact you directly and seems to be unable to create an account here, so he asked in the server that someone sent you the message.

With the "mess", I meant that we're both editing translations and I guess it would be best if we combine and merge our efforts, but that would require doing such a merge, which I thought would be messy just because of the amount of work, not because of quality issues.

Our current release can be found in some pastebin, called UITranslation AIO 6-17-19, in case you want to take a look.

About the Discord details, we'd also need your user number to contact you (Discord users are name#usernumber, not just the name). You can either look for the server or send me a PM with the username so I can relay it to tigue.

Thanks for replying and sorry for making this (now for real) mess.

• Viper13
                    Viper13 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Already made contact and sent you a friend request!

Just finished properly translating the Tsundere Personality Dialogue File, the link is at the top post, thanks for your patience. Good Day!

Comment

I started on the Strict personality, I'm currently on the Night Crawl (Girl) part of the structuring and translation, i think it will take me a couple of days to finish it. When i finish it i will post the link to the file. Good day!
                    Last edited by Viper13; 06-22-2019, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Hi there, just a little update. I have been talking with some people on a discord server about the translations. There are people there still working on the UI Translation AIO and they want me to join them, i haven't made a decision yet. That's why i haven't posted new links to dialogue files. If i do decide to join them, I will still post the links to the files here and with their permission post links to the new UI. since the thread for it here on HF is almost dead. If anybody want's to join us there, send me a pm and i will give you the invitation link to the server (don't know if i can post it here and don't want to push my luck). I'm halfway with the Strict Personality, i think i can finish it by tomorrow. Good Day!

Comment

• Owll99
                        Owll99 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I tried their translation and yours, from what i've seen (obviously i didn't test everything) it's very close.

Anyway, i'm glad people are still supporting this game, and the translation in particular, because you know, that's the most important mod for non japanese speakers.

And when i see the amount of work...jeez...thank you guys.

• Viper13
                        Viper13 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Owll99, it's a little hard, but at least we are doing something we like. And it's for you and all the people who are still using the game. It's a great thing to do! Cheers Mate!

Finished translating the Strict Personality Dialogues, the link to the file is at the top post. Coming up next is the Boyish personality. Have a good day!

Comment

Working...
                      X