Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgrounds in Honey Studio

Hi everyone !
    I have a simple question for Honey Studio. How do i get backgrounds to work ?
    Whatever i try, i always get a gray skybox, like this :

I clicked on "show" beside "background" on the top left, but nothing. Any ideas ?

Thanks !

Silly question, you have background images on: Honeyselect/userdata/background?
    Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

Comment

Yes, a few of them.

Comment

From the Menu panel to the left in Studio Neo, click Add, then Background in the second panel, then you should have a list of the images that you placed in the folder structure (UserData > Background). If nothing appears then the image format is probably wrong. They have to be .PNG images, and ideally should also be the same size as the screen resolution you're running the game at (so if the game runs at 1080p, have 1080p background images as well).

If you're asking this for the regular Studio (non-Neo) then I believe the option is located to the top-right corner of the horizontal panel at the top of the screen, it should say "BG", with two arrows, one pointing to the left and another to the right to browse through the images. And to the right of those two arrows is a checkbox called "Show", check it to make sure it displays the images as you browse through them with the two arrows.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
        X