Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Characters to Battle Arena

Hi everyone, first post here ^^

Recently I've been interested in Battle Arena Mode, and wanted to make a few squads with my modded characters. Some of them were imported correctly to this mode, but others not. I don't know if it's a thing of some mods/plugins not working on this mode, but I was wondering if there's a posibility to import the most recent character mods to this mode. The fact is, for example, Roy12 mods were working quite fine and the characters uploaded at his website were imported correctly... but after some certain point, the next character releases stopped working, and every character mod (for example, Tekken 7 characters) werent working and their faces were like "default" ones. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Aneox; 08-30-2019, 12:00 AM.

Hi there! First, this a thread to share mods, you can ask questions about the game here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...and-faq/page52

As for your question:
    Make sure that you have all the necessary plugins for the mods to work.
    Make sure that you have the latest version for the game (v 1.20).
    Some of the modes use 4K or LRE for them to work properly, always read the instructions for the mods.
    Make sure that you always patch the EXE files with IPA when you add a new plugin.
    You can download and install HSResolveMoreSlotID, it's a very good tool that let's you know if you have anything wrong with your installation or missing any plugins. Link: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ed-june-1-2019

I hope this helps you, good day!
    Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

Comment

Oh, okay, I'll move the question then (unless the admins move it themselves ^^"). By the way, I may not have explained myself well enough. Every character mod works in the main game, but not in BattleArena mode. Which I want is to import some characters (with all of their assets) to BattleArena mode, but the models sometimes break or it's like BattleArena is not loading some info...

Comment

Working...
      X