This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Play Club HF Patch

This patch installs official DLC 1-4 (Game Update 0508/0729 + Maid Set + Nurse Set), English translations and full uncensor and other essential mods for Play Club and Play Club Studio by Illusion.

Play Club HF Patch version 1.4 includes:

Official
    • Official DLC 1-4 (Game Update 0508/0729 + Maid Set + Nurse Set) by Illusion

Translations
    Uncensors
    Misc
    Cheats
    Note: All mods are optional, so you can select to install only e.g. the uncensors or translations when running the patch.

The mods included in this patch would not be possible without SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 1.0.12 by enimaroah

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on all the buttons above and write a comment!

Important
    • The uncensor will overwrite your resources.assets, which might interfere with other mods.
    • It's perfectly safe to apply a newer version of the patch on top of older versions.
    • Make sure that you have a backup of the original files before you run the patch!

Having problems?
    1. Read the Play Club Technical Help wiki!
    2. Read/search the Play Club discussion or the Play Club Studio discussion!
    3. PM me

Future
    This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    1.4, 2016.02.08: Replace uncensor with Existing Uncensor Mixture V1.4.
    1.3, 2015.08.13: Update Uncensor to V4.2 No Wet, update Story Translation to 2015-08-01.
    1.2, 2015.08.12: Update uncensor to V4.1.
    1.1, 2015.08.04: Update official patch to 0729, update Studio translation to 1.3, update uncensor to one supporting 0729 V2.
    1.0, 2015.07.27: Update official patch to 0724, update Studio translation to 1.2, update uncensor to 0724 (150726).
    0.9, 2015.07.23: Built with Inno Setup 5.5.6(u). Update launcher to 1.0.0.8, update save game by Gerster, add overwritereadonly flag to a IPA and UI translation to fix read only prompt during setup.
    0.8.1, 2015.07.22: Fix issue with Play Club without Studio by installing bdpq PUM 1.0.
    0.8, 2015.07.22: First version with support for Studio. Update patch to 0507/0716 and include additional DLC, update launcher to 1.0.0.6, update story to 100%, update UI translation to 0.0.7, add Studio UI translation, change uncensor to version posted by bdsqlsz (only full version available), update IPA to 1.4.
    0.3-0.7 2015.07.18-21: Not public releases
    0.2, 2015.06.14: Update PUM to 150614 (fixes the extra censored scrotum when the guy is invisible).
    0.1, 2015.05.26: Initial version
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-08-2016, 01:28 AM. Reason: Release 1.4

Reserved for future use.

Comment

the new uncensored mod is worst than the previous one lol, the head moves with the females lips, making for a shrinking and growing man hood.
      Where would the world be without computers? we'd probably all be dead or gay one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by gamegod108 View Post
        the new uncensored mod is worst than the previous one lol, the head moves with the females lips, making for a shrinking and growing man hood.
        Yeap, I know. I mess up the weight with previous V1 which is no penetration.
        Will update with V4.3, just overwrite the HF 1.3 patch "resource.assets" file. Unless Inquisitor update the patch.
        I admit Im a lazy guy. . Alway do thing without checking.
        Last edited by sonyv12002; 08-16-2015, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I'll update the patch with your new release.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            I'll update the patch with your new release.
            Thank you.
            Hope that the last one.

Comment

i applied the patch, but now the guys wand differ color from their skin, actually... they all have the same color now that i take a screenshot of all of them together.

i noticed the same on other people screenshots, does anybody happens to have the same case? (im really sorry for my bad english!)
              Attached Files
              I am the sword that cleaves evil!
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

he added 4.4!
                Where would the world be without computers? we'd probably all be dead or gay one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by gamegod108 View Post
                  he added 4.4!
                  That version puts the limbs back on the limb less girl and doesn't belong in the patch. I still intend to update the patch with version 4.3 when I have time.

Comment

awesome thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hello,

Only support version 1.3 of the game, any ETA as to 1.4 ?

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your hard work.

I'm getting Studio crashes installing this mod. Even tried HF Patch 1.3. Can somebody point me to a working Studio mod til this one gets fixed?

Comment

Well I installed the japanese stand alone game without the DLC's. After installing the game, I ran the HF patch, which I assume includes all DLC content, as well as patches? So, I got a black screen during the very first H scene with the secretary. So I'm assuming I missed something. I then uninstalled and tried playing the japanese game without the HF patch, and the H scene worked without the uncensor of course. So I tried installing the HF patch as well, but no go.

The HF patch says the DLC's are included, but I'm guessing I'm still missing something, perhaps patches, but those I'm not sure of. So my problem is after installing the HF patch into the original game, the first H scene turns black with the patch, but works without the patch. What am I missing then?

Edit: Nope, Problem solved. I forgot to install Studio, and the File Copy Executables included in the Studio Plus version. Then I installed HF Patch and everything worked fine.
                          Last edited by RevEnvisage; 08-27-2015, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Any way to get optional high heel support in there aswell? i was not able to find a high heel mod together with this full uncensor (the cammeltoe one doesnt look good to me)

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosHellfire View Post
                              Any way to get optional high heel support in there aswell? i was not able to find a high heel mod together with this full uncensor (the cammeltoe one doesnt look good to me)
                              I second this.

Comment

• Morb88Gen125
                                Morb88Gen125 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                U Guys A to freaking cool i need to become a modder
                            Working...
                            X