This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Play Club HF Patch

This patch installs official DLC 1-4 (Game Update 0508/0729 + Maid Set + Nurse Set), English translations and full uncensor and other essential mods for Play Club and Play Club Studio by Illusion.

Play Club HF Patch version 1.4 includes:

Official
    • Official DLC 1-4 (Game Update 0508/0729 + Maid Set + Nurse Set) by Illusion

Translations
    Uncensors
    Misc
    Cheats
    Note: All mods are optional, so you can select to install only e.g. the uncensors or translations when running the patch.

The mods included in this patch would not be possible without SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 1.0.12 by enimaroah

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on all the buttons above and write a comment!

Important
    • The uncensor will overwrite your resources.assets, which might interfere with other mods.
    • It's perfectly safe to apply a newer version of the patch on top of older versions.
    • Make sure that you have a backup of the original files before you run the patch!

Having problems?
    1. Read the Play Club Technical Help wiki!
    2. Read/search the Play Club discussion or the Play Club Studio discussion!
    3. PM me

Future
    This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    1.4, 2016.02.08: Replace uncensor with Existing Uncensor Mixture V1.4.
    1.3, 2015.08.13: Update Uncensor to V4.2 No Wet, update Story Translation to 2015-08-01.
    1.2, 2015.08.12: Update uncensor to V4.1.
    1.1, 2015.08.04: Update official patch to 0729, update Studio translation to 1.3, update uncensor to one supporting 0729 V2.
    1.0, 2015.07.27: Update official patch to 0724, update Studio translation to 1.2, update uncensor to 0724 (150726).
    0.9, 2015.07.23: Built with Inno Setup 5.5.6(u). Update launcher to 1.0.0.8, update save game by Gerster, add overwritereadonly flag to a IPA and UI translation to fix read only prompt during setup.
    0.8.1, 2015.07.22: Fix issue with Play Club without Studio by installing bdpq PUM 1.0.
    0.8, 2015.07.22: First version with support for Studio. Update patch to 0507/0716 and include additional DLC, update launcher to 1.0.0.6, update story to 100%, update UI translation to 0.0.7, add Studio UI translation, change uncensor to version posted by bdsqlsz (only full version available), update IPA to 1.4.
    0.3-0.7 2015.07.18-21: Not public releases
    0.2, 2015.06.14: Update PUM to 150614 (fixes the extra censored scrotum when the guy is invisible).
    0.1, 2015.05.26: Initial version
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-08-2016, 02:28 AM. Reason: Release 1.4

Thx for download patch

Comment

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
      comes when i press download

Comment

Originally posted by Henksyksi View Post
        Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
        comes when i press download
        I'm having the same issue

Comment

There is a mediafire link that is working for the patch on page 5.

Comment

The download link is dead .

Comment

The download link is dead

Comment

The download link is dead

Comment

any1 else having an issue with the link... i keep getting invalid url when attempting to download the HF patch

Comment

I have the latest Hongfire patch and installing the translation mod part of it ends up borking the game?

Here's what I do:
                    1. Install game off of PlayClub cd
                    2. Install PlayClub Plus items and patches.
                    3. Everything works so far.
                    4. Install the HF 1.4 patch with everything except the Translation section (I uncheck the root of that section).
                    5. Everything works.
                    6. Install translation, everything just gives me a black screen.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind... got at least the UI translation to work. Just no mouse cursor. Probably because of the PlayClubVR mod?
                    Last edited by sniperdoc; 12-08-2017, 06:58 PM. Reason: Fixed issue.
                    Intel i5-3570K 3.4GHz - MSI Z77A-G45 - MSI GTX980 4GB - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 - Corsair HX Series HX850 PSU - Level 10 GT Black Case - Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Comment

um the download link is dead
                      sorry for bad english! 有事可以說中文囧

Comment

Where can i actually find this game? I tried Jlist but no go

Comment

Comment

link dead!

Comment

Working...
                            X