Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import Animation from SBPR AND HAREM ( Update 1 new Harem animation )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Animation] Import Animation from SBPR AND HAREM ( Update 1 new Harem animation )

Sample

SBPR

Harem

********Update 1 new animation on 16/06/2016.

Have not fixed the previous Harem bug as it take time to edit, But the current one already done without any problem. Also, I'm lazy to upload all the previous images. You guys should already know the drill. Copy and overwrite the previous mod. Copy and paste " in folder " \illusion\PlayClub\PlayClub_Data\StreamingAssets\H "

Fixed the problem of deform body. You can use or without MasetroMode.dll, the animation will work now. Remember to overwrite all the mod files.
    Updated on 17/5/2016

****Update 1 more animation for Harem 16/06/2016
    ****There some bugs but I have no time to fix this. Too busy to focus on Honey trial. If you want to want to delete the mod, simply delete the H files by following the date of the files. The original files are make in 2015 while the mod file are year 2016.

Add one stripper dance, nothing fancy but just a pervert watching....
    For stripper dance, you need to choose the stage for her to performance. I still cant figure a way to disable the H-voice. This one is great for posing in studio as well.
    Press "T" to enjoy the view. Updated. Now the boob bounce when she dance, didnt notice until someone pm me.

The download split into 2 in case you dont want the beta version
    Strip Pole dance Beta Version

This is Beta version, as many ppl request. But I still cannt fix the animation. Download if you still want it.
    Problem 1: the girl is floating all over the place, solved. Problem 2. The legs are deform, solved. 3. The hands are defrom, cannt fix. The hand links are broken. Not sure I can solve this as this is huge animation with 1800 frames.

***Important*put the pole2.untiy3d in folder illusion\PlayClub\PlayClub_Data\StreamingAssets\H_ Item
    Last edited by sonyv12002; 08-17-2017, 05:04 PM.

I still wish to teach 3P, 4P and even 5P to the girls of SBPR, hehehe.
    Specially my beloved Nagisa.

Comment

Links pls :C

Comment

Originally posted by bonitobonito913 View Post
        Links pls :C
        I can't seem to find the link in my mega account. Wonder is it banned? Other old link work but not the animation one. And I dun have backup files. I think this thread is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by sonyv12002 View Post

I can't seem to find the link in my mega account. Wonder is it banned? Other old link work but not the animation one. And I dun have backup files. I think this thread is closed.
          I can't find the link, can you upload this file again

Comment

Working...
          X