No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Sexy Beach Premium Resort 100% Story Save + Special H location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] [ILLUSION] Sexy Beach Premium Resort 100% Story Save + Special H location

**i have sent my GPU card to repair and won't be able to play or do any update to the save : / i'm sorry**

2015/09/15 minor update

v1.1
    *Removed custom girl from Hotel
    *Added all Heroines to Hotel
    *Added default male

https://mega.nz/#!PoYH3Jhb!0uPJP5GUV...mQhY-FpaePsSVI

all story mode character clear and all massage mode.... Without Mod or Cheat.

**Cheat Version Here: http://goo.gl/Jel0Dw***

If you wish to watch the Ending, go to the Right side of the map where all the gangs are you'll find it there.

And all the Special-H location found so far... requirement are 3 hearts and above 80% or Full on Girls stamina bar. (Feed her food to restore stamina, walk away then re-approach the target area)

And there is the location of the legendary sword on the top of the world.

**Experiencing Problem with the save please give me a PM**

Wish everyone have a Great Weekend.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sheunghko; 09-18-2015, 02:37 PM.

very nice!

Comment

THX!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you now I don't have to through that opening every time the game crashes on me.

Comment

Great, no more killing by tattoo guys.

Comment

Something is wrong with the custom girls. Attempting to edit them leads to a blank editor, and there is no button to even default them (no buttons at all except leave, really).

Comment

can you use mediafire or something cuz i cant download it from the drive

Comment

Can't download it from drive either. Please reupload to mega or something else.

Comment

Same here.Medie or Mega plz.

Comment

please try the new link..

Comment

Originally posted by chx View Post
                      Something is wrong with the custom girls. Attempting to edit them leads to a blank editor, and there is no button to even default them (no buttons at all except leave, really).
                      i think the problem being the savedata don't contain data of my custom girls. can't simply remove them?

Comment

it works fine, but how do you actually star a sex scene?? I have 3 options with the girl the first brings a menu out and the second sends the girl a way the last just closes the menu. help me plz

Comment

Originally posted by shiro8 View Post
                          it works fine, but how do you actually star a sex scene?? I have 3 options with the girl the first brings a menu out and the second sends the girl a way the last just closes the menu. help me plz
                          you'll see an icon when you walk pass stuff like chair or bed indicate you can active an event.

Comment

OOOOOOO dumb me ok ok thanks! and thanks for the save until something is translated I wont play the story xD

Comment

how to get more h positions in hotel? I only get like 2 options.

Comment

Working...
                              X