This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch

This patch installs official PARTIAL English translations and PARTIAL uncensor (with KNOWN ISSUES) and other essential mods for Sexy Beach Premium Resort by Illusion.

Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch version 0.6 includes:

Translations
    Uncensors
    Misc
    Note: All mods are optional, so you can select to install only e.g. the uncensors or translations when running the patch.

The mods included in this patch would not be possible without SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 1.0.21 by enimaroah and Illusion Plugin Architecture 1.4 by EusthEnoptEron

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on all the buttons above and write a comment!

Important
    • The latest patch [Launch DLC + Additional Data + Patch Vol.1 - 14] is a prerequisite and you must install it before you use this patch!
    • It's perfectly safe to apply a newer version of the patch on top of older versions.
    • Make sure that you have a backup of the original files before you run the patch!

Having problems?
    1. Read the Sexy Beach Premium Resort FAQ!
    2. Read/search the Sexy Beach Premium Resort discussion!
    3. PM me

Future
    This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    0.6, 2016.02.05: Update Buttons to 1.3.1, add New Sex buttons, update translations to 29-11-2015, update UI Translation to v0.11.8, add Male Enhancement 0.5, add Illusion Plugin Architecture 1.4, add Post Process Control v1.0. [Launch DLC + Additional Data + Patch Vol.1 - 14] is a prerequisite.
    0.5, not a public release
    0.4, 2015.11.08: Update Button Translations to v1.2, Launcher v1.0.1.1, Translations 28-10-15 + 1030 Update, UI Translation Plugin v0.10.4. Add Female Uncensor v1.1 1024 by aoyu18, Female Uncensor Layered 0.1 by FutaBoy, Male Uncensor Testbuild 151003, Male Uncensor Prototype (tan) 151102. Remove 100% save (already included in official patches). Use SB3UGS 1.0.21.
    0.3, 2015.09.20: Update UI Translation Plugin to 0.8.4 and set bUseRegEx=False to reduce performance impact, update Translations to 20-09 02-00, update Launcher to 1.0.0.12, update 100% Story Save + All item to 2.3. Add Button Translations v1.1, add H Menu, Oil & Events Buttons 150914 (using SB3UGS), Remove Studio Items 150912 and instead copy original 0918 files because studio items are already translated by Translations 20-09 02-00. Use Hi-Res Icons for setup and desktop shortcut.
    0.2, 2015.09.17: Update UI translation plugin to 0.7, update UI Translations to 150917, update Tripel Uncensor to 0.2, add Uncenone Texture Fix 1024 & Pubic Hair Fix 150917
    0.1, 2015.09.15: Initial version

Banner made by thelulz

Edit:
    Download mirror1 - AS, mirror2 - MF
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-04-2016, 01:13 PM.

Reserved for future use.

Comment

Also reserved for future use.

Comment

thank you and you forgot to add rep star next to profundis

Comment

Originally posted by ramoram View Post
          thank you and you forgot to add rep star next to profundis
          Thanks, but it's because he hasn't been active for several years.

Comment

Awesome! but i have a problem with installing hf, here it is,

---------------------------
            Setup
            WARNING: The patch was unable to detect Sexy Beach Premium Resort (or you forgot to install the Studio patch) at the location you specified:
            "C:\illusion\SexyBeachPR"

Do you wish to correct the destination?

(ctrl+C to copy this message)
            Yes No
            I dont see any studio except sbpr_03_plusstudio, I tried installing it there but it still doesn't work.
            Your help would be greatly appreciated.

NVM I figured it out
            Last edited by Demok; 09-15-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demok View Post
              Awesome! but i have a problem with installing hf, here it is,

Setup
              WARNING: The patch was unable to detect Sexy Beach Premium Resort (or you forgot to install the Studio patch) at the location you specified:
              "C:\illusion\SexyBeachPR"

Do you wish to correct the destination?

(ctrl+C to copy this message)
              Yes No
              I dont see any studio except sbpr_03_plusstudio, I tried installing it there but it still doesn't work.
              Your help would be greatly appreciated.
              The patch will look for SexyBeachStudio_64.exe in <your SBPR folder>. This file is part of the the Studio DLC (sbpr_03_plusstudio) which was part of the t0rrent you downloaded. When extracted, copy all files from the \setup folder to <your SBPR folder>.

Comment

Well, I had my girlcelly's torrent, and there are SBPR発売日追加データセット that is the Studio. It's not possible to upload it, because it's commercial content, and it's 1.64 GB.
                Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                - Invisible girls: HERE
                - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                - Telescoping legs: HERE
                - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ