Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncenone/Profundis Textures (Updated.. HD, Tanline & PubicHair Fix)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] Uncenone/Profundis Textures (Updated.. HD, Tanline & PubicHair Fix)

Now added to the HF Patch! "Uncenone only" Here.. I'll keep updating as things are polished of course.
    A texture mod for FutaBoy's Uncenone and Profundis Vagina. Get the original here first.
    It also replaces the entire body Diffuse and Specular maps. (Body textures and shiny effect) If you find any bugs related to the textures please let me know! :3

Update 9/21/15
    Added: Profundis version. 1024/2048
    Fixed: Profundis Pubic hair.
    Update 9/16/15
    Added: HD Uncenone 2048 option.
    Fixed: Tanlines for both uncenone options.
    Fixed: Pubic uncenone Hair.

Spoiler

PROFUNDIS DOWNLOADS

REQUIRED: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...-Uncensor-v0-1
    THE MOD-1024: Profundis 1024.rar Pubic Hair Fix Included!
    THE MOD-2048: Profundis 2048.rar Pubic Hair Fix Included! WARNING The 2048 option will not work with Tattoos. The tattoos must rely on some pixel coordinates of a 1024x1024 map. Maybe someone will fix this down the line but its out of my hands.

UNCENONE DOWNLOADS

REQUIRED: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...-Uncensor-v0-1
    THE MOD-1024: Uncenone 1024.rar
    THE MOD-2048: Uncenone 2048.rar WARNING The 2048 option will not work with Tattoos. The tattoos must rely on some pixel coordinates of a 1024x1024 map. Maybe someone will fix this down the line but its out of my hands.
    PUBIC HAIR FIX: PubicHair_fix.rar This will work for both 2048 and 1024 versions.
    Sorry for all the downloads I'll combine the pubic hair fix with the other two mods later.

How to install:
    1: Install FutaBoy's original mod!
    2: Extract in the parent directory where SBPR launcher is located.
    3: ????
    4: Profit!

Known Bugs The Loli breast shadow bug.
    Spoiler

The problem is understood now and will eventually be fixed. Its out of my hands because its not my textures causing it. Its simply a problem with the current version of the modding utilities.
    Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
    Let me say it like this: Sb3UGS is predestined for this job, because the NML MonoBehaviour must be aligned with the geometry. Doing this with an external tool would make a correction harder.
    The only question is when should this be implemented? My current plan is to complete animation editing first. NMLs would come after that.
    If another developer wants to join in for one thing or the other, welcome!
    Please please please do NOT bug enimaroah about this. Hes a busy man "I'm assuming male?" And does a lot for the modding community. Let them tackle this at their own pace. If you need your flat girls then just go without an un-censor for now.
    Also the Profundis version still needs work on a couple of the tanlines. Its not bad but there is a small seam issue on the micro bikini B and V swimsuit. Uncenone is working perfectly.

I'll keep updating this as Futaboy updates the original.
    Also.. I'll be working on a better face specular and diffuse map. Ive got a lot of free time and I enjoy this game. So stay tuned!
    Last edited by NanooNaoo; 09-21-2015, 07:17 PM.

Fix the Loli breast shadow bug,please.

Comment

I can not find it anywhere the "Female Tripel Uncensor" v1, v2 or v3, none..

someone could give it to me, Please?

Comment

..Anyone still got futaboy uncensor? i need it to make this works

Nvm i still had the HF patch installer.
        Last edited by lUxotl; 02-19-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

great thank u

Comment

Apparently n00bs aren't authorized

Comment

Working...
            X