No announcement yet.

SBPR Custom Heroine Mod [v1.12] [Compatible with official patch v1.03 - v1.11]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] SBPR Custom Heroine Mod [v1.12] [Compatible with official patch v1.03 - v1.11]

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please PM me if you want to post this mod to other forums. I don't mind my mod being distributed, but I HATE someone do this without my permission.

This mod allows replacing the in-game heroines with any custom character you like before your game starts!
    What you need to do is replacing the default .png files with your custom character cards - no need to go to wardrobe for every heroine you wish to change!

Now, you can flood your sexy dream island with all your favourite characters - just by a few simple steps

Here is an example that I have exchanged the two characters in game.

Latest stable version - V1.12

- [NEW!] Compatible with official patch V1.03 - V1.11

- Bugs affecting gameplay fixed by V1.12 - both versions.

- Other bugs are aesthetic and they should not hinder your progress through the story.

- If you are a cautious type, remember to BACK UP ALL YOUR FILES including 1)your save & 2)CharaIDList_00.unity3d!

Installation:

1. Clear the save file SexyBeachPR\UserData\save.

2. Back up CharaIDList_00.unity3d (inside SexyBeachPR\abdata\List\CharaID).

3. Unzip the attached file: CharaIDList_00 v1.12.rar (mirror: mega)

4. There are two mod versions inside. Simply drag and drop one of them to your main game folder:

- 11 heroines + 3 side-characters: (Recommended) Use 14 sign-up slots in game. You will only have 1 slot to sign up other custom characters.
    - 11 heroines only: Use 11 sign-up slots in game. You will have 4 slots to sign up other custom characters. (Tested by sodium2298977, no gameplay bugs observed yet)

Apply customised heroine in the game:

1. Customise heroines in Free-H mode only. [VERY IMPORTANT!]
    (It is possible to do the same under custom menu but it involves extra manual steps. I do not recommend this way unless you are experienced user. See discussions below - [72][78][79])

2. Save your heroine after you finished customisation AND before leaving free-H mode.

3. The profile picture of your heroine will be changed (they are stored inside SexyBeachPR\UserData\chara\female).

4. If you apply everything correctly, the heroines (and side-characters) will be automatically signed-up following the order below.
    Do not change the sign-up order. [ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!]

Un-install:

1. Restore your save file, CharaIDList_00.unity3d and heroine cards to the original one (you can get all heroine cards + 5 custom personality in v1.03 patch).

Effects in-game:

1. Face, body, costumes will be customised.
    2. Character's shyness is also editable.
    3. Character voice and postures are not replaced.

Known bugs/issues with workaround:

Spoiler

1. Only 9 heroine personalities are shown in custom menu (DO NOT pick the heroine personalities here! It may not work properly). The 5 custom personalities cannot be picked up there.

Workaround:
    - Load the custom personality card in v1.03 patch first. Then customise to your will.
    - Edit your character in trial maker. Import the .png card into the game folder to add costumes.

2. The custom heroines need to sign up to the island so you will have only one slot/four slots (depending on the mod you used) for character with custom personality.

Workaround: reduce custom heroine slot - feuerdrache provided a tutorial on how to do this (modding tools required)

3. Clothes doesn't show properly.

Workaround: Unlock all clothes in title screen. But you cannot re-lock the clothes again and play the game with clothes to unlock.
    If you don't want to sacrifice this gameplay aspect, I have also suggested other workarounds in the post below.

Bugs/issues reported by Sandroki and sodium2298977:
    Fixed by V1.12 mod. Game tested by Sandroki and sodium2298977 - see the posts below [47][48][76].

Please +rep to them if you can. I would not have fixed the bugs at this early stage without their tests and feedback

Spoiler

1. "Talk" button seems to stop functioning in certain case.

2. Tony (the massage master) do not appear in game.

3. Useless interaction options for characters.

4. Mini-games have weird opponents.

Change log:

V1.11 - Add an alternative mod for 11 custom heroines only

V1.0 - V1.1

Enjoy your extended summer vacation
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aastaroth; 12-07-2015, 05:49 AM. Reason: As usual - compatible with latest official patch :)

• Thank you for this mod. Especially thank you, that your mod still works even after uninstalling it. Apparently the NPC's appearance is also stored in the save-file. Now I got 11 Heroines + 3 Side-Characters + 15 Custom Characters (Though I only use 4 of the slots)! The first few hours of gameplay show no signs of bugs so far, even though I've cheated the system by freeing the custom slots.

For those who are interested in how to free the custom slots:
    1. Completely clear the save folder
    2. Start a new game (without mod) and save directly after the intro (but wait until everything is loaded)
    3. Back up your save folder and CharaIDList_00.unity3d
    4. Completely clear the save folder
    5. Install the mod
    6. Start a new game (with mod) and save directly after the intro (but wait until everything is loaded)
    7. Back up your save folder
    8. Replace your save folder and CharaIDList_00.unity3d with your backups from step 3
    9. Overwrite mainData.dat in your save folder with the file from your backup in step 7
    10. Now you are free to fill your free slots with whatever you like

BTW: Before I decided to cheat the system, I was using the 11 Heroines version and the 3 Side-Characters wouldn't appear. This also lead to Ashimi's introduction scene repeating every time slot. I'm pretty confident, that I didn't screw up the installation, so I believe this to be a bug.

Comment

Working...
    X