• Show
Clear All

• [Patch] 3D Stereoscopic fix

New version of the 3D Stereoscopic devices fix for :
    - Nvidia 3D Vision v1
    - Nvidia 3D Vision v2
    - Tridef 3d 1.8.5
    - Tridef Retail 6.5
    If you have other devices which work or fail, send me the infos.

NEW : This tool should work for all Unity games up to Unity 4.6.7.
    This tool modify the existing mainData file of the game.

What does this tool do ?
    - force directX9
    - force fullscreen exclusive mode
    - unlock all screen aspect ratios (4:3,5:4,16:10,16:9,Others) (we still need a new launcher to configure those)
    - disable single game instance, yes you can launch the game multiple times !
    - resizable frames
    - gpu skinning (perf)
    - disable hardware stats (perf)
    - disable several logs (perf)

Updated 20-09-2015
    Download tool : Unity3DStereoFix_v3.zip

Usage :
    - requiere Java8
    - extract zip in game data folder (where the mainData file is)
    - run file hf_unity_3dvisionfix-1.0.jar by double-click or in the command prompt with : java -jar hf_unity_3dvisionfix-1.0.jar
    - wait a few seconds
    - a new file mainData_fixed should have been create
    - copy the mainData file in a backup folder
    - rename mainData_fixed in mainData
    - and Voila
    Attached Files
    Last edited by silice; 09-20-2015, 04:12 AM.
    Kitsune
    Fierce, Brave, Aware
    yet
    Wise, Delicate and Beauties

is there anyway to make illusion game run stereo 3d side by side for 3DTV? i'm new to this stuff.

Comment

Thank you so much for this.
      In custom maid 3d 2 I get an effect when looking through the invisible model of the male. This effect can't be seen in 2d. Is there anyway to completely remove the male mesh altogether?? or any other options you can think of?
      Thanks in advanced

Comment

Hi,silice.
        In Secrossphere and HoneySelect ,it don't have mainData ,we need your help,thanks very much.

Comment

Found a solution, you should get Nvidia Inspector and create a profile (easy way is by importing it), you can use the one I uploaded, then you should create a shortcut to the .exe file (Secrossphere.exe) and add the -d3d9 on the destination path should look like this: C:\illusion\secrossphere\Secrossphere.exe -force-d3d9

That's it 3d vision should work.

Sorry for the bad english.
          Attached Files

Comment

As alec009 said, the 3D fix works great for Play Club and SBPR, but not with Secrossphere or Honey Select.

Originally posted by karmageddon View Post
            Found a solution
            I tried your solution with Honey Select, but it only seems to work for the red/cyan paper glasses. No success with my Nvidia 3D Vision glasses (on my 120 Hz monitor). Maybe the author of the "3D stereoscopic fix" can look into it?

Comment

Originally posted by Illusionfan1952 View Post
              As alec009 said, the 3D fix works great for Play Club and SBPR, but not with Secrossphere or Honey Select.

I tried your solution with Honey Select, but it only seems to work for the red/cyan paper glasses. No success with my Nvidia 3D Vision glasses (on my 120 Hz monitor). Maybe the author of the "3D stereoscopic fix" can look into it?

That's weird it also works for Honey Select I'm actually using it, tried full screen? maybe 3D vision Discover (Red/Cyan) is activated on Nvidia Control Panel. Also you should edit the file and change the application name you want to use, I'm uploading the one I got.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/wB6N5II5ce/IllusionHS.html

Comment

subir imagen

Comment

it's working,thank you.
                  Last edited by alec009; 12-06-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

i'm using 3DTV (720p * 50Hz) NVIDIA 3DTV Play and cant run game in 3D, on SBPR this fix now works.
                    Stereoscopic mode is enabled
                    Please Help, What need to configure?

Comment

I have the some problem with NVIDIA 3DTV Play and Honey Select.
                      I spend hours but it doesn`t work.
                      A Step by Step guide would be very helpful.
                      Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello everybody ) Can you help me with this game. Maindata_fixed is not created.

C:\GOG Games\Torment - Tides of Numenera>java -jar hf_unity_3dvisionfix-1.0.jar
                        Exception in thread "main" un.api.io.IOException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\mainData (Не удается найти указанный файл)
                        at un.system.jvm.file.FilePath.createSeekableBuffer(F ilePath.java:165)
                        at un.storage.model3d.unity.model.asset.UnityAsset.re ad(UnityAsset.java:54)
                        at hf.unityfix.UnityFix.main(UnityFix.java:30)
                        Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\mainData (Не удается найти указанный файл)
                        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open0(Native Method)
                        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Unknown Source)
                        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
                        at un.system.jvm.file.FileSeekableByteBuffer.<init>(F ileSeekableByteBuffer.java:23)
                        at un.system.jvm.file.FilePath.createSeekableBuffer(F ilePath.java:163)
                        ... 2 more

Comment

Originally posted by karmageddon View Post

That's weird it also works for Honey Select I'm actually using it, tried full screen? maybe 3D vision Discover (Red/Cyan) is activated on Nvidia Control Panel. Also you should edit the file and change the application name you want to use, I'm uploading the one I got.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/wB6N5II5ce/IllusionHS.html
                          1 problem, when 3d is on, the screen becomes zoomed into the top left. lol anybody with the same problem?

Comment

Working...
                          X