BMG Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sound] BMG Music

Here's another version of BGM Music... with jazz , trance and Chill Out Music
    but it's only once a prerelease version !!!

The mod it´s aktiv in ( Dance Club, Start game, Character Creation )

BGM MOD Download
    Last edited by digitalartnet; 09-25-2015, 02:11 AM.

I really hope there are previews though
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Jackel View Post
      I really hope there are previews though
      The .ogg files would end up being the same size extracted as the .rar file so you could download the .rar and save yourself some bandwidth. To get a preview before you install you can open the unity3D file with SB3UGS and clicking on each audio file will play it - do NOT highlight more than one at once, as it will play all highlighted files at the same time.
      "Go on" I whisper as I unfold my hands toward the open sky.
      A single fuck escapes from my fingers, soaring gracefully into the cool night air.

"You're free now" I say.

My last fuck is gone.

Comment

I really like the first two tracks. Nice choices that work really well.

I've tried this and this for the strip club scene, but I'm still looking for something better. Maybe Paradise City by GnR or some Hip Hop song? It's hard to find something that works for the short duration Story Mode scenes and that I wouldn't mind hearing over and over again in the FreeH mode. Maybe this or this?

I think this could work for something too, maybe an ending theme (if they have one), but haven't tried it anywhere yet.
        Last edited by idEGO; 10-01-2015, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Veltiel
          Veltiel commented
          Editing a comment
          You should try DOA Paradise Boogie Circuit and loop it, it's just perfect! I have the link to the album, do you want to use this track? It'd be great to have this track in the game.

I've got already prepared what , but unfortunately I have no time during the week . But I will end this week what high load . Of course, I already got a passport ends Hip Hop song in there ; )

Comment

Your work is great ! But could you make H scene sound more realistic ? I wanna the sound in H scene better like SB3 one

Comment

BMG Music Part II

BMG Part II Download

Comment

Thank you for sharing, lovely music, great choice and well done.

[EDIT] I just saw it work in Studio Mode, this is cool, will you add more BGM pack in future with same kind of music ? I like your choice of tracklist.
              Last edited by LGMODS; 12-23-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

How to make a sound mod and what tools to use please?

Comment

Support for AudioClips and which tools to use has been posted in the release of SB3UGS v1.0.53beta. But you should use a more current version of Sb3UGS. A double click on an AudioClip allows to adjust values after replacement.

Comment

Thanks. I tried and use the Replace with files, it seems it can only replace with ogg, wave or fsb file. Very good tool

Comment

Correct, just the three formats. Thanks for your report.

Comment

Working...
                      X