New Sex Interface Buttons - WIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] New Sex Interface Buttons - WIP

This mod is a retranslation of the sex play interface graphics from sharedassets6.assets, which are the various descriptive buttons you use during sex scenes. I redid these from scratch using the excellent work of Vincent119, feuerdrache, and the game itself as a reference.

PURPOSE: To re-translate sex-play button text into more commonly-used, descriptive, and sexually explicit language. For example, PASURI is now BOOB JOB, LEAVE is HER CHOICE, and FELLATION[sic] is BLOW JOB.

sys.tga- Complete
    h.tga- Complete (small update)
    ui.tga- Big update here - nearly complete. There are now only a couple action icons I have not found and retranslated.

If anyone sees something wonky, incorrect, or unclear, and wants to help, let me know what context the command appears in, the color of button, and the text of the button, and I will make corrections.

If you would like to use these graphics in your game, you will need to inject them into sharedassets6.assets using SB3UtilityGUI. For a quick tutorial on how to inject images using SB3UGS, check out THIS post from Vincent119 for his great button-translation mod, which includes a lot more translations than this mod does.

Thanks for checking this out and for making this part of the official HongFire patch! Corrections and suggestions welcomed.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ravanthar; 04-30-2016, 12:22 AM. Reason: Small update to H menu and large update to UI menu.

Am I the only one who can't access to "h" and "ui" downloads links int the main attachement ?

Comment

Cant download "h" and "ui" in the main attachment.

Comment

why can't I download ui.7z & h.7z, but sys.7z downloaded normaly?

Comment

Working...
        X