Short Tube Dress - Update Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clothing] Short Tube Dress - Update Again

Just a simple outfit that I threw together. Completely standalone so it does not replace anything and fully recolorable.

I am mostly satisfied with it right now, but there will be additional tweaks when I get around to it. Feel free to go on and use it.

Also, feel free to do anything you want with this, modify, redistribute, rip it off and repost it here. I do not care. If you can make something better out of this, I will probably download it. All I ask is if you modify and upload here, please use a different CharaCustomList.

Spoiler

***Just noticed that Windows key + Print Screen takes really bad screenshots. Not going to be using that method anymore.

FRONT
    Spoiler

BACK

Spoiler

DULL
    Spoiler

GLOSS
    Spoiler

DOWNLOAD
    https://mega.nz/#!5FpxzapI!2g3D6ttBq...yoc6k35mILzi4Q

Just drag and drop into your game directory.

CharaCustomList_ZX - ID 205777

To do list:
    Smooth some edges on the mesh.
    Make a Better texture.
    Further trim the body mesh to eliminate clipping with oversized breasts.

NOTE: There is a small clipping issue with extremely large breasts. it has not been an issue with any of my characters big or small, but it is there. If I can eliminate it without compromising the ability to see down the shirt, I will do it soon.

NOTE: The outfit is working perfectly fine, these are just things I want to do before calling this complete.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hellothisisuser; 02-10-2016, 07:39 AM.

sigpic

Any updates on the boobclipping issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Mult View Post
      Any updates on the boobclipping issue?
      It is impossible to to rid the outfit of the clipping without reducing the visible cleavage quite a bit. I had some work files, and another generous member even helped out, but neither of us could really solve it.

I have reinstalled windows since then and did not remember to back up any work files, so I do not have anything.

I wanted to redo this outfit using the SBX body, but now I will probably be starting from scratch.

I am very sorry it is taking me so long, it is just sometimes my depression takes over and literally halts everything.

EDIT: I am forcing myself to get back in blender and work on a shirt I have been wanting to do, so maybe that will get me back in the spirit.

sigpic

Comment

Oh it's okay hellothisisuser, please take as long as you need! Thank you so much for your effort!

Comment

很好谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X