Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Clothing from Standard Sets (Updated 21-3-16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Clothing] New Clothing from Standard Sets (Updated 21-3-16)

    Hoping to learn to do my own Mods in the future, I started playing with the regular clothing.
    The results are some recolourable versions of the regular clothing and some clothes altered and used on new ways.



    Spoiler


    Included are 12 Tops, 3 Gloves, 1 Shoes, 2 Swimtops, 3 Swimsuits, 5 bottoms.
    All items are standalone and shouldn't replace anything.

    Installation: Extract and copy into your main SexyBeachPR directory.

    Note: If upgrading from a Profundis or Uncenone uncensor versions to the new SBX Uncensor, extract and copy into your main SexyBeachPR directory, overwriting files when asked. Then go to directory SexyBeachPR\abdata\list\CharaCustom and deleted file CharaCustomList_W1.unity3d. The SBX version use a new CharaCustomList, if the old one is not deleted items will show twice in the Maker menus. Deleting the old list and replacing with the new one wouldn't affect any character already using the mod.

    Uninstall:
    Delete the following files from directory SexyBeachPR\abdata\Chara
    cf_bmbt_00.unity3d
    cf_bmgl_00.unity3d
    cf_bmsh_00.unity3d
    cf_bmst_00.unity3d
    cf_bmsw_00.unity3d
    cf_bmtp_00.unyty3d
    Delete file CharaCustomList_W1.unity3d or CL_Belgar17_CharaCustomList_W1.unity3d from directory SexyBeachPR\abdata\List\CharaCustom
    Delete file cf_O_shoes_bm_ggmod_00.cfg from directory SexyBeachPR\Plugins\Ggmod_cf

    Updated 29-3-16, added version for SBX Uncensor.

    NEW SBX Uncensor Version : https://mega.nz/#!NgkH1Jqb!xGyYm0KIt...lZ65Dd_212AiQE

    Maliwei Uncensor Version : Adapted by Hezer see Download Link Here

    Profundis Uncensor Version : https://mega.nz/#!Is9i1ToJ!i3fCNPu2_...yFU-4SSlAZk0dE

    Uncenone Uncensor Version : https://mega.nz/#!plEVVBTK!7NmqR_zma...K-STc425CxK7js
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Belgar17; 03-21-2016, 01:08 PM. Reason: Update for SBX Uncensor

  • #31
    Originally posted by izum1 View Post
    Thank you very much , Belgar17
    i also have a question,please help
    i didn't install any uncensored mods, but i have installed latest official patch sbpr_03_plusstudio1218all and latest HF patch mods , and i have no idea what uncensored mods i have now
    so i don't know which your mods i should install : Maliwei,Profundis,Uncenone or SBX
    Thank you
    In this case, you should only have the Uncenone or the Profundis uncensor, which come by default in the HF-Patch
    I have a tip, friend: I first install the Maliwei and then install the SBX. The SBX is an improved 'ultra' version of Maliwei
    Last edited by AllissonRR; 04-12-2016, 06:43 AM.
    The extraordinary is what we do, not what we are.
    Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by AllissonRR View Post
      In this case, you should only have the Uncenone or the Profundis uncensor, which come by default in the HF-Patch
      I have a tip, friend: I first install the Maliwei and then install the SBX. The SBX is an improved 'ultra' version of Maliwei
      Thank you ,but the problem is i don't know which version i have to install for , Uncenone or the Profundis (because HF patch mods readme file says it contains Uncenone and the Profundis uncensored

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by izum1 View Post
        Thank you ,but the problem is i don't know which version i have to install for , Uncenone or the Profundis (because HF patch mods readme file says it contains Uncenone and the Profundis uncensored
        Here is a sample of the four basic uncensor to help identify which one you are using now.
        Only one uncensor can be active in the game for them to work. Tops mods like mine have to be made for a specific uncensor to work correctly. Other clothing items like swimsuits, shoes, pants, ect., can be used with any uncensor.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Belgar17 View Post
          Here is a sample of the four basic uncensor to help identify which one you are using now.
          Only one uncensor can be active in the game for them to work. Tops mods like mine have to be made for a specific uncensor to work correctly. Other clothing items like swimsuits, shoes, pants, ect., can be used with any uncensor.
          Thank you for the help Belgar, i will try it. your post is really helpful

          Comment


          • #35
            The game crashes right as it's about to load if one of the girls is wearing Sleevlet 2. It's weird because it works fine in the character creator but it crashes at 94-98% loaded in the main game. I'm using the SBX uncensor version.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Feddo4247 View Post
              The game crashes right as it's about to load if one of the girls is wearing Sleevlet 2. It's weird because it works fine in the character creator but it crashes at 94-98% loaded in the main game. I'm using the SBX uncensor version.
              That is a know bug from the game. It means that one or more of the clothes item being use by one of the characters is not being load correctly. No one is sure why it happen because the same mod file can work perfectly in some machine but give problems in others. Sometimes making and packing a new copy of the mod file in SB3UGS can resolve the problem in some machines. So download this replacement file:

              https://mega.nz/#!t5dhWaiK!jrz1_St3O...UGPjJK9rRx_l3o

              Copy it into your directory Illusion/SexyBeachPR/abdata/chara, overwriting the existing file there. Hopefully this will resolve the problem.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Belgar17 View Post

                That is a know bug from the game. It means that one or more of the clothes item being use by one of the characters is not being load correctly. No one is sure why it happen because the same mod file can work perfectly in some machine but give problems in others. Sometimes making and packing a new copy of the mod file in SB3UGS can resolve the problem in some machines. So download this replacement file:

                https://mega.nz/#!t5dhWaiK!jrz1_St3O...UGPjJK9rRx_l3o

                Copy it into your directory Illusion/SexyBeachPR/abdata/chara, overwriting the existing file there. Hopefully this will resolve the problem.
                Thanks it worked .

                Comment

                Working...
                X