• Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] Kevolution's expanding labia uncensor

Kevolution's expanding labia uncensor.

-Labia can be expanded with the legs.
    -3D shape labia.
    -More natural clitoris.
    -Detail "inside" texture.

It's a mod based on current unsencor mods. Original modded by kevolution from zod, texture enhanced by lambl & 410713341. The author has uthorized to reprint and re-mod freely. This is the best uncensor mod I've ever tried and sweat skin compatible, so I want to introduce to you, maybe as a standard base to other uncensors or suits.

Only full nude and swimsuit supported. The top suits are including uncensor data so if wearing a top suit or semi-nude, the pussy shape will be different.

You need to install one of the other base uncensor first. I think any uncensor will be OK because the cf_base.unity3d will be overwrote.
    Then download this mod and overwrite

Download:

Spoiler

Some explaination pics from the author:
    Spoiler
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hatsune2miku; 03-02-2016, 01:31 AM.

Animated pussy ? That was brilliant.
    But for most of us .Maybe you could make a Uncenone version

Comment

Spoiler

When I used this mod, I got this instead for some reason.

Comment

Holy crap! I always wanted this but never thought it possible to mod. You are a god!
        How does it work? Can you animate it on the fly?

Comment

Originally posted by killeryuri View Post
          Animated pussy ? That was brilliant.
          But for most of us .Maybe you could make a Uncenone version
          I'm looking for a uncenone version too

Comment

Doesnt PlayClub use this kind of uncensor? Its amazing. On that game it synchronized perfectly with the penis, achieving a fantastic realism. High hopes on this one!

Comment

I have tested this with most of the FutaBoy uncensors posted in the link you posted, but all of them have texture issues. Could you please provide a specific link to an uncensor that you have verified that it works with? Thanks in advance!

Comment

It worked for me with every uncensor mod. There are only texture issues when you have tattoos or suntans in use.
                Last edited by kngston2007; 02-05-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Yes Inquisitor as far as I know there're no avaliable suntans for this uncensor.
                  Shoudn't be hard to make tho, maybe someone gets at it eventually.

Also as kignston2007 said, any mod that uses the body textures (suntans, tattos, normal sweat mod, muscle mods...) will lead to problems.
                  Currently, mod-uncensor compatiblity is very problematic. Uncenone is mostly compatible with anything, since most of the mods were designed for it, profundis and this one aren't, and maliwei is just compatible with the adapted skin mods I've listed on my thread.

Then there's the problem with top clothing parts, which also lead to problems. It's kind of a mess!.

Comment

Originally posted by kngston2007 View Post
                    It worked for me with every uncensor mod. There are only texture issues when you have tattoos or suntans in use.
                    I am using it on a clean installed game using default characters (like Ashimi) and I get texture issues with Maliwei, profundis and uncenone uncensors. NO OTHER MODS INSTALLED. btw, I wouldn't call it "worked for me" when it doesn't work with standard in-game suntan textures.

Originally posted by Stampar View Post
                    Yes Inquisitor as far as I know there're no avaliable suntans for this uncensor.
                    Shoudn't be hard to make tho, maybe someone gets at it eventually.
                    Would be cool. I wanted to include the mod in the HF patch because I think it's a cool feature, but I have had to remove it because it would just lead to a steady stream of posts with screenshots of tanned girls with texture issues.

Comment

I'm having problems with tatoos and such stuff, how can i unistall it? just overwrite with other uncensor?

Comment

Very very cool looking, would like to see this developed fully. Right now the vanilla skin/suntan doesnt work with it, and it has some lighting problems too.

Comment

I am glad that the mod author gave permission to edit and redistribute this. It is great and should be improved and used as the base for all the uncensor mods. I can't do anything with it, but I am really hoping someone does.

Thank you OP for sharing this!

sigpic

Comment

Update the introducing photos.

Comment

I can't get this to work, after copying over the files, my chara creation screen shows as empty.

Comment

Working...
                              X