No announcement yet.

Casual panties pack 1.2 (Updated 29/02)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clothing] Casual panties pack 1.2 (Updated 29/02)

This mod adds 15 sets of panties to the female editor.

The goal of this mod is to offer a wider array of everyday panties for your girls. No lingerie or intrincated designs, just casual run-of-the-mill panties.

Version notes (1.2):
    - Some patterns are now recolourable.
    - Some patterns (mostly the wet ones) will show a variable degree of transparency.
    - Minor changes on textures.

Version Gallery:
    Spoiler

Sets preview:

Spoiler

First, a simple & casual style, which in my opinion was missing from SBPR's sets (I don't like the trim they added to the basic panties).
    Also comes with a "wet" version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	prev1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	546.2 KB
ID:	5007511

Second set goes for the tomboys out there. Those are boyfriend-style panties with military designs and dark colour themes.

Name:	prev2.jpg
Size:	335.2 KB
ID:	5007513

Third, a very thight ones with a minimalistic design. Those don't leave much to the imagination!
    Includes a wet version.

Name:	prev3.jpg
Size:	268.8 KB
ID:	5007512

Last ones are the High-cut ones. Includes a white, basic ones and a few with cute patterns for those childish grown-ups.

Name:	prev4.jpg
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	5007514

DOWNLOAD LINK: 1.2 (Mega)

This mod is standalone, so it won't overwrite any vanilla asset.

Installation: Extract the zip over your game directory (ex: D:\Games\SBPR\).

Extra Gallery:
    Spoiler

Version notes:
    v.1.2 - Added recolourability and transparency to some patterns. Minor changes on textures and specular.
    v.1.0 - Includes 15 sets of panties.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stampar; 03-03-2016, 02:39 PM. Reason: Reuploaded!

looks great, im installing, if i find a bug i will report it ^^
    sorry for bad english

Comment

Ohhh amazing!! Thanks man

Comment

Huzzah to panties! Ha ha, thanks for these!

Comment

Heheh, thank you for this stampar! Always thought that we could use more clothes plus retextured ones of the clothes that originally came with the game. We really could use some more personality in the clothes options! Diggin' that polka dot panties especially.

Also, say stampar, I don't mind doing some retexturing myself. My only problem is that I can't for the life of me find out how to replace textures, much less about adding a new item & stuff & at this point it's been three times that I've given up on any progresses with modding by myself entirely . I wonder if you're up to collaborating to release some more clothes retexture? Basically, it'd be wonderful if you could hand me the texture of certain bras/panties for example that we agree to work on (and their alphas I suppose?) that I can open photoshop with. I'd then proceed to port some texturing work & I'll have you put them back in the game as new items. Now I think of it, I don't think you even have to hand me a lot, but rather just one for each type. Like, a texture for a thong & a normal panties each & I should be good.

I'm looking forward to adding ones with exquisite laces designs, tbh.

How does that sound? It's okay if you don't want to though.

Comment

Hi there @BondTravolta, I have no problem handing you the fish, but there is nothing simpler in this world than extracting content from this game's files.
            So maybe it's best if I teach you how to fish? All you need to do is:

1. Extracting content and making basic replacer mods:

Spoiler
            - Download Enimaroah's SB3UGS. This is the only tool you need for .unity3d files. Rep him hard because if he wasn't around, there would be no mods at all!

- Search for the unity3d file that includes the things you want: all of them are inside gamedirectory/abdata/chara (for instance, vanilla panties are cf_shorts_00.unity3D, body textures are cf_t_body_00.unity3d, all of them are obvious like that).

- Once you open the .unity3d file with SB3UGS, navigate the contents (lower left menu, textures are in the IMG tab).

- When facing multiple textures with similar names, note that t goes for texture (drawing), n for normal map (bump), and s for specular (lightning). The three of them work together to display what you see in-game, so a proper texture mod would need to edit the three of them, not just the basic texture.

- You can then export the selected textures by cliking on Assets-> Export.

- Likewise, you can add them back by clicking on Assets->Replace files. Note that the name of the file must remain the same to be correctly replaced.

That will grant you acess to all the ingame textures, and will allow you to make basic replacer mods.

Now for making non-replacer mods, the process is slightly more complex, but still piece of cake. Since I've some time, I'll explain it too, for you and for whoever might be interested (although it has been explained before, but god knows where to find that exact post now...).

2. Making a non-replacer mod.

Spoiler
            I will explain the easiest way, but there are others, more polished routes. Examples are for making a new panties mod.

- Navigate to gamedirectory/abdata/Chara, where all the interesting game files are located.
            - Copy and paste the .unity3d file you want to mod and rename it. For instance cf_shorts_00.unity3d to cf_short_BT.unity3d for a panties mod.
            - Always try to respect the filename structure, it keeps things working, although is not always necessary.
            - That new file is your mod! so mod it. Export, edit and replace any textures you like. Animator and mesh handling is harder, but texture mods are just that easy.

- Now you'll need the engine to understand it must read that new file of yours too, so in windows explorer go to: gamedirectory/abdata/List/Characustom.
            - Those different CharaCustomLists you are seeing hold the references to all the vanilla and custom assets so the game can show them on their respective tabs at the maker.
            - Make a copypaste of CharaCustomList_00.unity3d and rename it to CharaCustomList_BT.unity3d for instance.
            - This is your customlist! Hold dear to it.

- Open your lovely customlist with SB3UGS. You'll see a lot of files on the lower-left content navigator listed under Mono.B & others.
            - Now you'll notice each one of those files is named after an existing file on abdata/chara, so if you take a look, you will find cf_shorts_00.
            - That file is the one telling the engine wich panties it needs to show on the editor! The others files are not needed for just a panties mod, so you need to get rid of them (Assets->Attention!->Delete you can select multiple files by holding shift).
            - Once all that's left is cf_shorts_00, you might proceed onwards.

- Now, you don't want to overwrite vanilla panties, but to force the game to load yours too, so rename cf_shorts_00 to cf_shorts_BT (Assets-> rename).
            - You sucesfully created your customlist, so It's best to save your file (File->Save Unity3d) to force SB3UGS to refresh the data.
            - Nearly there!

- Now you have to export your cf_shorts_BT so you can edit it outside of SB3UGS. Do so by Assets->export.
            - Search for that file on windows explorer and open it with a text editor (notepad should work, but it's best to use notepad+ or something like that).

The insides of that file might look intimidating at first, but in reality, all you need to do is change a few values.

Code:
            208001	1   ホワイト	chara/cf_shorts_00.unity3d	0	p_cf_shorts_00_00	1	0	chara/cf_liquid_shorts_00.unity3d	p_cf_liquid_shorts01_00	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	n	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
            ID, must be unique to each item in the game. You can't change the first 3 digits, so just pick a number in that range and start from there.
            edit: refer here for a comprehensive list of ID's already in use by others modders. Using the same ID will likewise lead to conflicts!
            Load order. This one I'm not sure of, you can pretty much ignore this, but I guess it's better not to repeat them.
            Item name that will show up in the editor, you can rename it using good'ol roman letters.
            Target file is the important one. Tells the engine which file it must retrieve the actual item from. You need to change this from vanilla to your modded file, in this case chara/cf_shorts_BT.unity3d
            Target item this one will tell the game which exact item to load. If you are just retexturing, you can leave this unchanged.
            Non coloured ones are advanced parameters, usually you won't need to mess with them, but don't erase them either.

So basically, you have to change the target files to redirect to your mod, and assign new IDS and names.
            Always use TAB to separate values, space won't work. It's crucial to respect the file structure!.
            You can delete the lines you don't need, as well as the very first one (which serves no purpose).
            Also remember to leave an empty line at the end!.

- Once you've carefully edited the file, save it and proceed to replace it on your customlist.
            - Open CharaCustomList_BT and click on assets->replace files.
            - Save the unity3d file.
            - You've created a non-replacer mod!
            - Now if you want to publish it, you'll need to release both the cf_shorts_BT.unity3d and your customized CharaCustomList_BT.unity.

If you start the game and the character maker shows no items, or shows pink silhouettes for characters, you messed up! Chances are you didn't respect the customlist structure integrity, so go back and make sure everything's in order. If you can't find the error, start from scratch with a new customlist. Erasing the conflicting customlist will repair your game either way.

If you have further questions, feel free to drop me a pm or visit the mod gods at the mod discussion forum..
            Last edited by Stampar; 05-24-2016, 07:31 PM. Reason: Updated a few minor things

Comment

First of all thanks for the mod! I love having a wide range of panties to make my girls wear! Second, thanks for that tutorial, that was very easy to understand and now that you explained it I know I can make non-replaces as well!!!

Comment

Good job on the mod and the mini tutorial

Comment

Well now that does sound a hell lot simpler, thanks a hell lot stampar!

Now, when I find some time, let's see if there are fishes to catch.. I might go with a re-texturing frenzy from here. Well, I'll be mostly porting textures of actual existing apparels & I could find on google.

Comment

Thank you so much for this. That's one of the most important mod category I am always after and your panties are just great.

Comment

Updated this thing to 1.2 with some advanced pantsu technology
                      Hope you like!

Comment

At work right now but I'll download these when I get home! I was trying to update and add some more to my panty pack too! Can't wait to see what you came up with!

Comment

Awesome job, love the transparency!
                          エッチな先生 - HF-Modding/Translation Club Member - To Infinity! ... And beyond!
                          My mods

Comment

Working...
                          X