Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hair] Innocent Short Front Hair (Boy Hair) from Play Club

Thank you for your support!

Original from Play Club mod "Boy hair" made by DillDoe: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...44592-BOY-HAIR. One of my favorite hair style in Play Club. It looks pretty so I import it to SBPR, only front hair. I might add other hair style later.

Download:
    Innocent Short Front Hair Download:MEGA.nz

Install:
    Drag to the root directory. Select "イノセントショート" in front hair list.

My other mods:
    Rape Series Clothing Mod. Shirts torn apart in half off mode.

The ID I used:
    IDs currently used on my mods:
    202900 イノセントショート

禁轉ZOD
    Last edited by BeautyMaster521; 06-11-2016, 09:26 PM.

Lovely hairstyle indeed, and neat screenshoting!

Thanks a lot

Comment

So there will be more hair? then i can wait for it.

Btw can u share your reshade preset pls, the dof-blur combination are very lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by Stampar View Post
        Lovely hairstyle indeed, and neat screenshoting!

Thanks a lot
        Ha, your work is much more impressive lol

Comment

Originally posted by shiromarui View Post
          So there will be more hair? then i can wait for it.

Btw can u share your reshade preset pls, the dof-blur combination are very lovely!
          Yup but I don't know which ones already imported, need a hair list.
          About the picture quality, I didn't use any reshade or other post processing software because the original driver is really good enough, any redundant processing will reduce the picture quality. I will upload some studio scenes with fine tuned light effects as requested in another thread, you can simply replace the character to build your own studio scenes.

Comment

Very nice, I liked Congrats for the talent
            The extraordinary is what we do, not what we are.
            Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Comment

the mods and the pics are so amazing

Comment

As with playclub, the hair texture doesnt match other hair parts in this game. A lot of hair mods seem to work this way when imported into this game. :c

You can see it mismatching textures even in your screenshot of playclub. It also looks mismatched in this game if you dont use vanilla lighting and instead use any form of post processing control like most of us now do. It doesnt show too bad in your screenshot of the blonde hair girl because you use basic/normal settings.

Just some feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by jtenma View Post
                  As with playclub, the hair texture doesnt match other hair parts in this game. A lot of hair mods seem to work this way when imported into this game. :c

You can see it mismatching textures even in your screenshot of playclub. It also looks mismatched in this game if you dont use vanilla lighting and instead use any form of post processing control like most of us now do. It doesnt show too bad in your screenshot of the blonde hair girl because you use basic/normal settings.

Just some feedback.
                  Thx for your feedback. Can you upload some screenshots and tell me what post processing you have used? I tested several colors and it works fine. There is slight difference in reflection, but I think it's acceptable. Even the vanilla hairstyle reflective also have differences.

Comment

HI! I love this hairstyle, and I don't know how to create 3D, so I'm look forward to your new works. Thank you.

By the way, I want to take photos like you, what should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by d20316263 View Post
                      HI! I love this hairstyle, and I don't know how to create 3D, so I'm look forward to your new works. Thank you.

By the way, I want to take photos like you, what should I do?
                      Press F11 for screen shots.

Comment

Originally posted by ramoram View Post
                        Press F11 for screen shots.
                        Then, in the Studio I press F11 for screenshots, but the screenshots are of 320x180 format instead of 1920x1080 (my screen resolution). The settings of game also are 1920x1080.
                        Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Comment

Originally posted by AllissonRR View Post
                          Then, in the Studio I press F11 for screenshots, but the screenshots are of 320x180 format instead of 1920x1080 (my screen resolution). The settings of game also are 1920x1080.
                          Make sure you are checking the right directory. Screenshots should be in Illusion/SexyBeachPR/Userdata/cap

Comment

Originally posted by Belgar17 View Post
                            Make sure you are checking the right directory. Screenshots should be in Illusion/SexyBeachPR/Userdata/cap
                            Wow, thank you very much . They were all there, all the screenshots. That embarrassing, I am very ashamed
                            Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Comment

Can you also import the short back hair plz?? thx.

Comment

Working...
                              X