What Anime You Have Watched Recently ? Mk.II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Anime You Have Watched Recently ? Mk.II

the second one I make ... (because the limit of 4000 post is near now ...)
    a lot quote and a bit refinement from the old one ...
    I notice several new function or usage from the old one ...
    not solid rule but you may use it if you wish ...

"...
    well, otaku usually keep track what they watch ...
    the purpose for this topic is to lure the other to watch the same anime that user like ...
    and also to know if certain ep or title already out in torrent ...
    any spoilers or picture should be put in spoilers tag ...
    a bit hint or teaser is okay if it being put outside the tag ...

Here's for start :
    [Formula]_Ookamikakushi_-_09_[1280x720][5990BF1F]
    (sorry, too lazy to write it ... )

some function I notice for this thread ...
    1. knowing if an anime is good or not
    how : notice what anime title being watched more often (Ex: Angel Beat is good by general view so more user watching it ...)
    2. Know if the RAW or Subs is out yet or not
    3. for anyone that jumping watching the series because hate filler story like me (ex: Bleach, Naruto, etc ...) might know when it back to main story again yet ... (please give a bit comment after you post the anime ep so we can know it ...
    4. keep track what you have watched ...
    5. in case certain user already finish the anime series and he request the next type, other user may freely answer them ...
    6. in case subs is out but broken or bugged in certain release, you might give notification post about it in here ...

7. etc ... use this thread or find another function that benefit for other or yourself ...

ENJOY ...

================================================== ====================
    NOTE :
    sometimes there are request about recommendation (after finishing anime series) ...

I or other only try to answer in case the question like :
    "I have finished this anime recently, what next anime that looks alike from the one that I just finished ?"
    (don't blame me if the answer is not "correct" to your taste ...)

for short answer and question it's okay, but for the real detailed long one please go to their own post ...
    please go in here ...
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...me-quot-Thread

================================================== ====================

Note :
    I give up asking this to be sticky ...
    after all this thread can be easily filled up to 4000 post ...
    so locked sticky is a bad thing after all ...

Let's enjoy anime altogether, okay ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Let's enjoy anime altogether, okay ?
    Last edited by yariel; 03-04-2013, 07:08 AM.

• Just watched the first episode of Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? and like to state that if it dares to kill off a female character... that yeah, well, it sure will be the most hypocritical title this season if not year and would beat Re:Creators even though it may quite also become a good contender. Breaking the 4th Wall, having Genre Savy characters and writing meta-fiction well is something very few can do if it ain't just for comedy.

Drama must be immersive and such will easily break such if the reader will be upset about a mistake the author made when they should have been very well aware that such is a common and significant flaw in writing. Tropes are a double-edged sword, those who are known to be effective are not, often appealing to emotion and as soon as you disregard reason one will be left with a terribad work.

One point I always tend to find disgusting how racism is thrown around (there is also another anime this season...) and actually marginalized. Most people who are "racist" are for a reason, have a reason and are not just mean because they like to be.

On a side note, since there is also another awful work in the making and not long ago another anime did that... yeah, you can't just kidnap and mistreat children and try to get some vague benefit after investing billions. Arbitrary superpowers sure do not help either when those always somehow work against the "good".

I really tried to give some more anime a try given that the current season is low on the soothing side but I am afraid I am going to regret that. By this time Tanya already had shown to be promising which it kept... and that was not even the fully detailed work, actually the first anime by the by I re-watched mid season. This season I will probably read many more visual novels to soothe my soul, maybe I will also find some good and immersive drama there.

Edit: After watching Episode #2 SukaSuka I'm so very close to just say "duck it", arbitrary magic my ass, top it off with being able to just overwrite anyone's survival instinct (including avoiding and soothing pain) some duckling how and there we go, you could not possible write more forced drama unless on adds more and more magic and stupidity. It might be hopeless already considering that they got themselves into the situation of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" where they must kill of characters but should not. My bet is am on that stoic girl by the by, she so dead.
    Last edited by SakuraKoi; 04-18-2017, 12:45 PM.
    I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
    Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

• Watched Frame Arms Girl episode 2 and 3. Such a fun anime. But why do the girls wear striped panties?
      The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

~ Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
      X