Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ anime [KEY]

ANN
    The official website for the planned anime project based on Key's planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ visual novel revealed on Friday that the adaptation will be both a five-episode net anime adaptation and a film. The website is currently streaming a trailer for both projects.

The promotional video and other announcements were made during a Niconico livestream event on Friday.

The five-episode anime is titled planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume (planetarian: The Dream of the Small Star) and the film is titled planetarian: Hoshi no Hito (planetarian: Star Person). The net anime will premiere on July 7, and the film will open on September 3. The video description of the trailer describes planetarian: Hoshi no Hito as "This is a certain woman's story" and describes planetarian: Hoshi no Hito as "This is a certain man's story." The net anime will adapt the main game's story, and the film will be "another story" about what happens to Kuzuya afterward.

Spoiler

I hope this isnt an april fools joke.
    Last edited by sithstormjedi; 07-01-2016, 03:17 PM.

No, it isn’t.

http://planetarian-project.com/

The announcement event will be on 15th April and can be watched via NicoNico (http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv258008077). They’ll announce more specific information as artists, production team, etc. So far only the studio (david production) is known.

On a side note, there’s also a Rewrite+ game to be released and Tomoyo After English Version Steam Greenlight has been started.
    Last edited by .tomi; 04-13-2016, 04:35 PM. Reason: more info added

Yumiko (夢巫子) is warawaras other kueea. Singature by Kagomeko (化込子).
    Warawara (妾童) is warawaras first person pronoun.

Comment

thanks, i am now excited to see this one adapted, its my favorite KEY story after AIR and Clannad

Comment

its going to be 5 net episodes and a film
        -ANN

pv:

Comment

This vn depressed the shit out of me like no other.

Then I made everyone I know play it, including my mother (I don't think she got it, but what the heck, it was worth a try xD ).

Comment

A bit short, but im glad the anime exists either way. Im getting sad from the first few seconds of the anime already...

Comment

Working...
            X