Kiddy Grade 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddy Grade 2

It will begin on the 25th of this month. I haven't seen that much hype in the English sites, and don't know much about the plot other than that it appears Eclair and Lumiere have new bodies (I think that's them) and it takes place after the first series.

http://www.kiddygrade.com/

Original discussion thread here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68384

I know the search function sucks, but geez, it's only a few threads down.

And, yes the first series is pretty good, depending on your tastes, of course.

ja ne

Comment

I never seen this anime before. Is that good? How about merging this & old thread into one thread?
      Last edited by Keitaro Urashima; 05-09-2007, 08:37 AM. Reason: add more words.

Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei
      News (09-21-2009): Yoshito Usui, author of the famous manga Crayon Shin-chan, has been found dead on mount Arafune.

Comment

The first series isn't all that good except that maybe for the last 14 or something episodes, that was when Kiddy Grade made some sense.

Anyway, I'm planning to watch this. Hoping that it would be better than the first one.

By the way, I guess that Kiddy Grade 2 will be released first before the movie? Or is it the opposite?

Comment

1st season:
          at the start it was just some random missions
          after, like, ep 10 or so, they move into the real concern, or something like like that. that's when it got better

HF-Typemoon #38 || HF-Hentai #412

Comment

Is this anime is licensed yet? Maybe, if I download it. Right now, Im download Air (anime & movie). It look like it have 2 seeds left. Ouch...

News (09-21-2009): Yoshito Usui, author of the famous manga Crayon Shin-chan, has been found dead on mount Arafune.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitaro Urashima View Post
              Is this anime is licensed yet? Maybe, if I download it. Right now, Im download Air (anime & movie). It look like it have 2 seeds left. Ouch...
              Yes it is. I think it was Funimation who licensed it. Not bad dubbing actually.

Comment

Ouch... I didnt know that. Maybe, I try go to my favorite mall to buy original English dubbed DVD. One more question. Is the movie is licensed too?
                Last edited by Keitaro Urashima; 05-09-2007, 08:52 AM. Reason: add more words.

Comment

Oh don't worry about the movie, it hasn't even been aired yet

I also heard that there are 3 movies for Kiddy Grade, is this true???

Comment

not sure, but the site shows KG:Ignition. seems like that's the movie
                    btw how long is the DVD released in japan after the movie is aired on Cinema? I'm waiting for some movies here..... cuz beside camcorder and DVD, no other source usually

HF-Typemoon #38 || HF-Hentai #412

Comment

Damn I cant wait any longer for kiddy grade
                      フェイト/ステイナイト

Comment

Well from Kiddy Grade website if I'm right pilot for second serie will be aired/released at 25 of May.
                        As date of airing/releasing for 3 Kiddy Grade movies:

So I think second serie will start after last movie,so it would mean September,of course if movies plot would be combined with serie,they may be individual missions or something.
                        "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
                        Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
                        Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

I watched the original Kiddy Grade series. I liked Eclair and Lumiere's looks. The two girls look cute but they seem two-dimensional personality-wise. And I find the storyline quite bland and predictable for me. The ending is also rushed, predictable and executed in such a extravagant manner.

I will look forward to Kiddy Grade 2 with lower expectations than the ones with which I had looked forward to Kiddy Grade 1.

Comment

That's gonzo for me, too.

Comment

I think that lately Gonzo runs out of idea... since they did nothing else than adapting old novel/drama scrips...
                              ---------------------
                              "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

So it is true that it'll have three movies before it starts season 2. I guess that kinda made sense since I saw different characters in the Kiddy Grade 2 picture...

Comment

Working...
                                X