Kiddy Grade 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddy Grade 2

It will begin on the 25th of this month. I haven't seen that much hype in the English sites, and don't know much about the plot other than that it appears Eclair and Lumiere have new bodies (I think that's them) and it takes place after the first series.

http://www.kiddygrade.com/

i don't think they are dead , i think they went undercover for some time ...

nobody ( even them ) will have the guts to simply kill the original heroes without a good reason ...
    Last edited by Redempteur; 05-25-2007, 02:02 PM.
    REDEMPTEUR
    HF-HENTAI & HF-LOLI MEMBER
    Guu Fan all the way ..

Comment

Just watched the pilot and there might be good reason to kill the original heroes. Obviously if the KG1 heroes were dead from the start then there would be no good reason, but the fight scenes in the pilot looked pretty significant, so it makes me wonder if the pilot is highlighting spoilers in the KG2 storyline. Looked kinda like a "final boss fight" kinda thing.

If anyone follows Romeo x Juliet, the RxJ trailer is like that. The trailer shows spoilers from stuff later in the storyline. There's still more than a handful of scenes in the trailer that have yet to happen in the series.

Anyway, back on point, pilot stuff may be spoilers for KG2 storyline and there _might_ be reason for them to die, but I'm sure they could find a way to make them survive (if they want to), although Eclaire's line makes it seem like she's expecting something bad (and ready for it).

Comment

In the end we will see that these two new heroines are Eclair and Lumiere who changed maybe their bodies again and names,maybe to stay hidden from something
        But if that scene when Eclair and Lumiere were caught in that great blast would be a start for second season to have other characters,so I think that why such thing happened will be explained in these 3 Kiddy Grade movies.
        Or pilot gives spoilers for Kiddy Grade movies and seperate for Kiddy Grade 2 serie,dunno we will see.
        "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
        Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
        Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

O man I dun1 see them die T_T anyway when is KG2 coming out?
          フェイト/ステイナイト

Comment

if we know something in KG1 is that in every life Eclair lived (around over 300 years while Lumiere lived only 100 years) they never change their name... so, if you say that those two newcomers in KG2 are Eclair and Lumiere in new bodies, then the staff just screw up with the background of Eclair and Lumiere from KG1... so, most likely they are not Eclair and Lumiere in new bodies... and as you can see in the pilot
            Spoiler
            Eclair says to Lumiere "I new this time would come someday... don't worry, everything will be alright", and then when Eclair is in the core about giving her life Lumiere tries to stop her...
            so this could mean that
            Spoiler
            Eclair finilly died and the only one living is Lumiere and could come back during KG2...

But, none of this can be taken as a fact, since we have to see KG2 to see how the show will go... oh! and I was told that KG movies is about: first movie is a resume of the KG1, the second will be about what happened after KG1, and the third movie will be the bridge that conects KG1 to KG2...
            ---------------------
            "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

You may be right,it would be strange if they change their names.
              Don't know why but I rather would prefer if they both died in that explosion or both somehow lived together after that,and I rather think that Lumiere somehow protected Eclair and herself.
              Too many speculations,without real knowledge after all,let's wait till first episode of season 2 will air to see what really happens ^^

Watching:
              Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
              Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

Kiddy G2 is my most expecting anime in June,and i'm also interesting at the CVs \o/

Comment

No Eclaire - No Kiddy Grade for me.

Comment

KG2 release date isnt out yet
                    フェイト/ステイナイト

Comment

pretty sure it's June, along with Devil May Cry.
                      I really really hope KG2 won't take too many references from KG1. I can't remember most of the story... been quite a time since last time I watched...

HF-Typemoon #38 || HF-Hentai #412

Comment

KG2 is supposed to be released when they're finish with the three movies... so, expect between september or octuber... (can be August too, but, who knows?)
                        ---------------------
                        "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

btw the movie is still about Eclare and Lumiere, right? (3 movies? info pls)

HF-Typemoon #38 || HF-Hentai #412

Comment

Originally posted by Mia9M1H0
                            I was told that KG movies is about: first movie is a resume of the KG1, the second will be about what happened after KG1, and the third movie will be the bridge that conects KG1 to KG2...
                            So it would be rather smart to air second serie when everything with season one would be explained.
                            But for now anyone other than Mia didn't say anything about these movies

Watching:

Comment

The movies are a director's cut digest form of the original series - the series has been cut down and divided into three parts with some potentially extended/modified scenes but no other new material. First DVD (Ignition) is out on the 27th July and the second movie (Maelstrom) starts showing at Theatre Shinjuku on the 23rd June. No airdate has yet been given for the second series.

Comment

jo... so that's about it... anyway... did anyone watched the first movie????
                                ---------------------
                                "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

Working...
                                X