Kiddy Grade 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddy Grade 2

It will begin on the 25th of this month. I haven't seen that much hype in the English sites, and don't know much about the plot other than that it appears Eclair and Lumiere have new bodies (I think that's them) and it takes place after the first series.

http://www.kiddygrade.com/

So watching movies would be a waste.
    Shame there's no exactly date of airing second serie.
    Ayu subbed Pilot episode(as always to grab from TokyoTosho),so it should be now understable a little more for someone who doesn't know japanese ^^
    "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
    Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
    Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

Originally posted by mmmkl View Post
      Ayu subbed Pilot episode(as always to grab from TokyoTosho),so it should be now understable a little more for someone who doesn't know japanese ^^
      Good to know, i was waiting for a subbed version.
      Currently playing: Shirogane Spirits, Schwarzesmarken.

Play queue: Seirei Tenshou, Dai Teikoku, Shinobi Ryuu, Amatsu Kaze, Twinke Crusaders, Littlewitch Romanesque, Quilt, Beat Blades Haruka, Soukai no Oujo-tachi, Kagetsu Tohya, Seinarukana, Ohzoku, Eien no Aselia, Hitogata Ruin, Shogun8, Heaven Strada, Princess Maker 4, Aozora Majika, Sengoku Rance, Ys Origin, Angel Bullet, among others.

Recent downloads: Shinobi Ryuu. Seirei Tenshou, Tenshi no Nichou Kenjuu -Angelos Armas-, Daiteikoku.

Comment

well... for 5 or 10 seconds of dialogue... because there is no dialogue at all...
        ---------------------
        "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

There's no actual dialogue, just two lines for Eclair and some shouting for Lumiere.

Comment

well... anyway, I don't think that the movies are going to be a waste... I'm sure gonna watch it when its release for DVD... of course, if it's very mediocre like episode 1 to 9 was, then gonna trash it...
            ---------------------
            "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

I think eclair died in KG2 the 2 new char are nt eclair and lum
              フェイト/ステイナイト

Comment

no, they're not... and if they were, then the staff just screw the point that in KG1 did make... they never change their name in every life they lived...
                ---------------------
                "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

I hope so too :/ juz tat the short clip gave me the feeling tat eclair died after watching the eng ver
                  フェイト/ステイナイト

Comment

Originally posted by Mia9M1H0 View Post
                    well... anyway, I don't think that the movies are going to be a waste... I'm sure gonna watch it when its release for DVD... of course, if it's very mediocre like episode 1 to 9 was, then gonna trash it...
                    The first movie will be the same as episodes 1-9 (or wherever they decided to put the split).

Comment

-_-

well... just can't leave Eclair out of my life just for that... can't I?... CAN'T I????????!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mundo Cruel... Why just can they make a better movie than those mediocre episodes!!!!???? WHY?????
                      ---------------------
                      "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

Originally posted by Mia9M1H0 View Post
                        -_-

well... just can't leave Eclair out of my life just for that... can't I?... CAN'T I????????!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mundo Cruel... Why just can they make a better movie than those mediocre episodes!!!!???? WHY?????
                        why u wanna know y the reason is simple you are not the animator of the series XD

Comment

curse them!!!!! I will show them how to make a great anime with an exelent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not that they will bother to listen my ideas though...)
                          ---------------------
                          "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

Working...
                          X