Kiddy Grade 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddy Grade 2

It will begin on the 25th of this month. I haven't seen that much hype in the English sites, and don't know much about the plot other than that it appears Eclair and Lumiere have new bodies (I think that's them) and it takes place after the first series.

http://www.kiddygrade.com/

First season started weak, but i got much better (and confusing) after the plot twist halfway through. We will see how good or bad the second season turns out to be.

Trailer

http://www.dailymotion.com/holtz11/video/x1vuiu_kiddy2l
    Currently playing: Shirogane Spirits, Schwarzesmarken.

Play queue: Seirei Tenshou, Dai Teikoku, Shinobi Ryuu, Amatsu Kaze, Twinke Crusaders, Littlewitch Romanesque, Quilt, Beat Blades Haruka, Soukai no Oujo-tachi, Kagetsu Tohya, Seinarukana, Ohzoku, Eien no Aselia, Hitogata Ruin, Shogun8, Heaven Strada, Princess Maker 4, Aozora Majika, Sengoku Rance, Ys Origin, Angel Bullet, among others.

Recent downloads: Shinobi Ryuu. Seirei Tenshou, Tenshi no Nichou Kenjuu -Angelos Armas-, Daiteikoku.

Comment

Well I'm really waiting for this,I really liked first season,I hope relations between Lumiere and Eclair,if they will be main heroines(their new bodies too look cute if that's them),will improve in more yuri tendencies
      "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
      Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
      Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

Well, me too, but... I was hoped that in KG2, would appear Eclair and Lumiere with their last bodies from the ending of KG1... anyway... I hope this anime goes good, since the KG1 suck at first but retakes after 10 episodes and finish splendid... Oh, and anyone knows about the movies????

Edited after watching the triler: hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new characters aren't Eclair and Lumiere, they appears with their new (last bodies from KG1) bodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, they are the new lead roles, eh? Ummm... Let's see if this worth... and Eclair with her last body of KG1 is too damn hot and sexy!!!! ^o^
        Last edited by Mia9M1H0; 05-05-2007, 01:00 AM.
        ---------------------
        "ショタ イン ザ ゲート"

Comment

Seems those 2 are new characters. Asukuuru and Kufiiyu.

*breathes sigh of relief*

Eclaire didn't get turned into a gothloli. Banzai! \o/

Seems eclaire and lumiere still have the new bodies they got at the end of KG1. You see a brief glimpse of them @38 seconds.

Comment

OVA or TV? Says it's coming out in DVD?

Comment

Fantastic, a new season. I like this franchise and the way they drew KD1. I wonder if this new season will full my new taste of good plots? I'm crossing my fingers.

"All roads lead to HongFire."
              "Relax yourself playing a shooter in the old fashioned way: go outside and kill the @$$h0135!"

Comment

either way it's gonna be awesome ...
                REDEMPTEUR
                HF-HENTAI & HF-LOLI MEMBER
                Guu Fan all the way ..

Comment

Originally posted by sssr View Post
                  OVA or TV? Says it's coming out in DVD?
                  The release in May is a Pilot DVD

Comment

If that will be only pilot so when real second season will start?
                    I should watch trailer before posting earlier,so now we will have 4 cute heroines to deal with,so Eclair and Lumiere will be rather side characters,but I hope it still be worth watching ^^
                    "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
                    Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
                    Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

will Gundam Seed Destiny's history be repeated? (kira being the lead in the middle of the series)
                      but for some reason I'm hoping for Eclair and Lumiere to have a considerable screentime....

HF-Typemoon #38 || HF-Hentai #412

Comment

Been seeing tantalizing references to Kiddy Generation, (aka K.G.2) for a while, now. Series will air in July for the summer season. Only a couple more months to wait. Personally, I thought the first series was light and fun in the early episodes before turning dark and interesting. If only they hadn't screwed up the ending so badly, it would be one of my all time favorites, and ranks pretty high despite one bad episode, anyway. Looks like Megumi Kadonosono is back for character design. All in all, I'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be a major disappointment. Has plenty of potential to be great.

ja ne

Comment

Originally posted by mmmkl View Post
                          Well I'm really waiting for this,I really liked first season,I hope relations between Lumiere and Eclair,if they will be main heroines(their new bodies too look cute if that's them),will improve in more yuri tendencies
                          That would be the only reason for me to look as well~~

Comment

Kiddy Grade 2

finally after a long wait, coming on 25/05/2007

http://www.kiddygrade.com/

I though that they not going to make second season, since it been 4 years after season 1 end.

Comment

Is the first one good? I've not watched it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X