Crossdress Anime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossdress Anime

Im looking for an anime that crossdress. Main or other character who crossdress.
    Example of Crossdress Anime:
    Happiness! (Jun Watarase) and Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Mizuho Miyanokouji)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Keitaro Urashima; 09-27-2008, 10:03 PM. Reason: add picture.

Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei
    News (09-21-2009): Yoshito Usui, author of the famous manga Crayon Shin-chan, has been found dead on mount Arafune.

hm, there is Minami Ke (yeah Mako chan), and Hayate no Gotoku
    HF-東方 #127 | HF-TypeMoon #205

Comment

I My Me Strawberry Eggs comes to mind.

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

Princess Princess comes to mind too.

Rep to whoever can find me the full version to Chikan wa Hanzai's ED. Forgot the title though. [what? nobody? nyoron...]

Comment

Yeah, all the ones that come to mind have been said....but there IS others with sub characters that do, such as Ouran and FMA. There is also Pretty Face, if you want Manga. Also heard of "Day of Revolution". Not too sure about if it was a manga or anime or both, or even if it was CDer or just transexual, but it was one of them. O.o
          She is waiting in the sky...

HongFire's Alpha Transgal. ;]

Comment

if manga, I highly recommend Yubisaki Milktea, though it's currently an unfinished work...

Comment

Oh yes, there's also Monster. Johan Liebert crossdresses as his twin sister Nina on several occasions.

In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat Programma, et Programma erat Miku. Et Miku Caro Factum Est, et Habitavit in Nobis.

Comment

If it would be from mangas, I would suggest Cherry Girls.. 4 maid who are actually guys in a maid café.

http://yuuwaku.wordpress.com/cherry-girls/

Comment

i second "I My Me! Strawberry Eggs"

Comment

when its comes to crossdressing twins

nothing compares to hansel and gretel of black lagoon.

damn! I can even tell their gender apart!

“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin."
                    - Pablo Neruda

Comment

Let's use databases!

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...&catid.340=400

HF-[img]HF-TypeMoonHF-TouhouHF-KeyHF-LoliHF-ClampHF-Vocaloid

Comment

lol for one...numbers 8-13 are the same title (out of like 40 or some titles as results. I'm pretty sure there are a lot more out there)
                        and second (for example) that title hardly features a crossdresser in a leading romantic role (which is what I'd like to try to get out of this, as lacking in number as they might be).

OP already mentioned two of them on that list, and it doesn't mention I My Me (I think), which is just about the only show that i know that fulfills number two above. If anybody knows anymore, spill it lol.

Does Jun get any good amount of screentime in Happiness?
                        Last edited by feiX; 09-28-2008, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by feiX View Post
                          Does Jun get any good amount of screentime in Happiness?
                          Yes, Jun is quiet funny & act as Yūma girlfriend. Until OVA released. Jun become !00% girl, but strange happening in school. So she turn back into guy.
                          Last edited by Keitaro Urashima; 09-29-2008, 04:14 AM. Reason: add more words.

Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei
                          News (09-21-2009): Yoshito Usui, author of the famous manga Crayon Shin-chan, has been found dead on mount Arafune.

Comment

Working...
                          X