No announcement yet.

If you could fight an anime character..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could fight an anime character..

Who would it be and why? And ofcourse how would you go about it?

Id like to fight Lelouch (code geass) or Light Yagami (death note).
    First reason is that they are both very effeminate males, so im pretty sure I could take them.
    Second they're arrogant douches! Who could do with a bit of a beating.

How would the fight go down then? I imagine alot of schoolyard stuff in play, starting with the "why are you hitting yourself?" moving onto indian burns, wet willies and finnishing of with a nice wedgie which leaves to the final depantsing.

^ you picked the wrong people to mess with. admit it. those characters would use their wits to have you killed before you even step into the battlefield. you'd get beaten to a bloody pulp before you even see what's coming.

as for me, i'd love to fight Lucky Star's Izumi Konata at Tekken. knowing how skilled she'd probably be, she'd probably beat me up with a Kuma.
    well, if not her, then maybe Genshiken's Kousaka Makoto. i imagine him using a Kazuya or a Devil Jin.
    Last edited by Tiexandrea; 10-14-2009, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Naruto. He's a kid, that only ever appeals to kids. I'm more than positive his balls haven't dropped, and he looks like a fucking faggot.

Comment

I'd like to be stapled by Hitagi-sama......

Comment

Sephiroth (even if it means I'll get my ass handed to me a billion times over before I even start... yea snigger @ me all you want ). Have had a HUGE grudge against him ever since I played FF VII.

... If anime-styled video games count.

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEENUS AGAIN! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
          If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Every single character of Clannad. I would like to appear in that High School with a shotgun and make a real drama!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

I would like to have a sparring with kenshiro from FOTNS and go WATATATATATATA all the way

“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin."
              - Pablo Neruda

Comment

Keitaro Urashima, and after winning the fight, date Shinobu, Kaolla, Naru, Motoko, Mutsumi and Mitsune, altogether.
                Try to imagine me sporting a british accent.

Comment

^
                  LoL I rather fight Tohno Shiki, take him out before he can use his eyes, then date the whole female cast of Tsukihime.

"Let the flames of our souls unite us"

Comment

i want to fight gaara and itachi...
                    coz i think they will give me a very good fight...
                    and they are a good challenger i guess...
                    i'm strong...^_^
                    Coloring Books

Comment

Wish list:
                      1. All the homuculi from FMA: Brotherhood in a 1-on-7 (Yeah, even Sloth I guess.) handicap match (Add in Father if you want).
                      2. If I had any decent mystical/magical abilities - Fuhrer Haruhi (With her knowing how to use her powers). - This counts as a 1-fall match?
                      3. Free for all Slashfest: Nanaya Shiki, Hitokiri Battousai and ... Sephiroth (KH version).
                      4. Punching Bags / Target Practice: Jesus Yamato, Naruto male cast, Bleach male cast, Makoto (School Days).
                      5. Pacifist Survivor Mode(This means all you do is evade and block): vs. Yan(of Yandere)-Kotonoha.
                      6. GAR contest (try to out-GAR the other): Archer and Spiral King

For the Narutard, there is no life. For the GAR, there is no death.

Comment

VEGETA MUAAAAAAAAAAA. Ive always wanted to know what its like to be in an actual battle with a sayian.

Comment

I probably would fight Mugen from Samurai Champloo just cause it would be more like a dance off then a battle hahaha

Comment

I want to fight Light yagami and L from death note... this might be a brain fight...

HF FlashChat
                            Spoiler
                            PSNID: DaniscoIco

Comment

I'D FIGHT........

SHIPPO!

Comment

Working...
                              X