Mushi-Shi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushi-Shi

How many of you have watched, or even heard about the anime called; 'Mushi-Shi'.

If you haven't yet watched it. I suggest taking a look into it! Its pretty good!

This is going to be my first review, so please try and bare it with me! Thank you so much!

Now, lets dive in.

The anime called 'Mushi-shi' was an interesting anime. And pretty creative in my own thought, views. To know about creatures that's considered supernatural is pretty amazing to know about. In fact: If this were true, I bet our ways of defending ourselves, along with evolution of science, would create something unique!
    Back on track.
    Our main character, 'Ginko'. Is what you would call a Mushi-Master. What is a Mushi-Master you ask? Its transilated to: 'Insect Master'. And pretty on spot if you ask me. Seeing that the show is about unknown bug like creatures that share the living world, with the people and many other creatures too. The details of each episode is powerful! It lets you know, next to, everything about the insect/Mushi we're going to be introduce too! And how it can't be, or can be, solved! And there was this one episodes that got me thinking. I won't spoil it for you though.

Well, those are my thoughts of the anime. And I hoped this was helpful to check out the anime itself!

IF you have any questions, please, ask them!

I'll love to hear others thoughts about the anime, and more so of those who may just watch it after reading this, or others comments about it too!

Let me, us. Know what you 'liked' about the show. And! What you didn't 'like' about the show. I'm sure we, I, may find some interesting stuff on what others may have to say! Say anything! Just be open and considerate of what others say, compared to your own. There isn't a need to force somebody to have the same view as yours. Just let them know your view, your aspects of the show. You know? If you don't understand me. I'm basicly saying; be friendly. ^.^ Can't wait to hear from you, the viewers! And readers!

Thank you for reading! And If you liked this. I'll make some more! Thanks!

I'm currently watching this show and still haven't finished yet. The thing is that I started watching it from the 2nd season since they are independent episodes and didn't know I was missing something. So far is a very interesting show and something that got my interest because each episode tell something completely different and original.

The Mushi existence is somehow between myths and lore for normal people but here's Ginko trying to solve their problems showing them that the Mushi really exists and they are part of their lives. It's really interesting the variety of situations and how, sometimes, there's a moral or lesson for the humans affected by the Mushi instead of just getting rid of the creature.

It's a really cool show although sometimes it's funny how every character except for Ginko has the same face in every episode.

Anyway, sorry to tell that I didn't like your review as it is. I'm sure if you had taken enough time you could have done something longer and more interesting talking a bit in more detail about the different aspects of the show, but it's really nice to see people talking about Mushishi.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Juas View Post
      I'm currently watching this show and still haven't finished yet. The thing is that I started watching it from the 2nd season since they are independent episodes and didn't know I was missing something. So far is a very interesting show and something that got my interest because each episode tell something completely different and original.

The Mushi existence is somehow between myths and lore for normal people but here's Ginko trying to solve their problems showing them that the Mushi really exists and they are part of their lives. It's really interesting the variety of situations and how, sometimes, there's a moral or lesson for the humans affected by the Mushi instead of just getting rid of the creature.

It's a really cool show although sometimes it's funny how every character except for Ginko has the same face in every episode.

Anyway, sorry to tell that I didn't like your review as it is. I'm sure if you had taken enough time you could have done something longer and more interesting talking a bit in more detail about the different aspects of the show, but it's really nice to see people talking about Mushishi.
      I get what I get for my first review. Thanks though! I'll try and work on another one in the near future with better detail. Still, it was my first one in my entire life!

And thats awesome to hear that you enjoyed it! Really awesome to hear!

Comment

I quite liked it, but it was a bit too episodic for my tastes and after some episodes it becomes sort of predictable - it always goes for the "melancholic" resolution ^^.

Still, it's one of those few anime that go away from the classic comedy/action/harem/ecchi formula, and that alone is praiseworthy. Plus, really nice visuals at times.
        Also, if you like Mushishi, you probably should also watch Natsume Yuujinchou and, perhaps, Mokke. Lots of similarities.

Comment

Working...
        X