hair spray? or dye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair spray? or dye

I'm am trying to dye my hair white ...but hav no idea if i should use hair spray or what kind of coloring...can any1 please help thank you

u want it penrmanently or just for a cosplay? if permanently there is plenty of products to do that, a good bauty saloon should do, and it probably look cool now if cosplay-only i just recomend a good wig, cuz sprays and similars looks too crappy

Comment

I would highly reccomend you dye your hair because those sprays don't do justice. The only problem is the dye will penitrate your hair for a while. You could dye it back if you have dark hair, but it might come out in a much lighter shade. Talk to a beautician before you do anything.

Comment

Why white? Whats it gonna do for you? Oh wll whatever, just dye it.

Comment

I recently dyed my hair to platinium white color(but not by myself I gone to hairdesigner),used to have black hair,it took about 3 hours to dye my hair to this new color,first after two hours waiting,my hair was purely yellow,then after another hour and another white and platinium paint combine mix used I had finnaly color I want.It was my second time as I dyed my hair to this color;I must say that after my hair growing back after the first time they didn't get brighter,they were even darken than before(it happened about half a year ago).
          So just go to a hairdesigner or a hairstylist and use paint,sprays are not worth anything
          And I always wondered why females are so long at hairstylist(but it's kinda nice,I got free coffee,free cake,free newspaper to read,comparing to my usually old 10-15 min cuts in normal hairdresser it was heaven,but the head's skin burned me after about two hours waiting till the end of that process).
          Last edited by eMKa; 12-18-2005, 01:32 AM.
          "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
          Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
          Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

I think that you can used black color. I like this very much. And I think that the nature color was very good. hair accessories
            very long day

Comment

Never ever use spray.

/thread

Comment

spray sounds like crap. You don't want to be a crappy cosplayer do you?
                "Some men dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them."-???

Comment

whats with these 4 year ressurections?

My Violet Butterfly.... HF- Dead or Alive #55
                  #1 Ayane Fan...

Comment

I have nearly the same question,
                    Anyone have some pictures of a white haired guy who did it with a spray ?
                    I'd like to see how it looks like, is it really really crappy ?
                    La naïveté de la vie dans le sentiment d’être au monde peut nous ramener à un inconscient de la conscience.

Comment

Working...
                    X