Cosplay and Crossdressing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosplay and Crossdressing

I am a crossdresser and love dressing up as a girl. Anyway, I thought it'd be very fun to dress up as one of my favorite anime ladies
    Thoughts?
    Mi-mi-mikuru Mikuru-ru-run

Originally posted by Mikurubeam View Post
    I am a crossdresser and love dressing up as a girl. Anyway, I thought it'd be very fun to dress up as one of my favorite anime ladies
    Thoughts?
    Why I had to read this!? I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight, cause basically my thoughts are that I don't like crossdressing nor cosplay.
    And if you take it too seriously you're gonna get raped by otaku males.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_293080_1467446443955_602[/ATTACH]

Comment

^ Lol, that does not mean you should make him feel bad about it. Evidently, he is interested in that sort of thing, but it is unlikely he will find too many otaku males where he lives. Bringer downer? Maybe. That is for him to decide. ...Lol.

Comment

Whatever floats your boat my good man. If you like to dress up as your favourite anime girl then you should try it if it makes you happy, it's harmless enough.

My philosophy is that as long as you don't hurt or really inconvenience anyone with your hoby then go for it.

Comment

I am a firm believer in people cosplaying characters that look similar to themself, i.e no overweight white yoruichis please. I have no idea what you look like so I can't really recommend anything. I say find a character with similar looks and cosplay as it.

Comment

Well... I don't think that it's a good idea. I actually don't like those cosplayers, but heads up, I saw a few good ones, so it could work.

Comment

xD GO FOR IT!
              its' kinda sad sometimes, but I see a lotta male crossdressers are prettier than half the female cosplayers T.T

Comment

In all honesty being a transsexual, I see nothing wrong with Crosplay. It can be comedic such as with man-faye or it could actually be well delivered such as a few crosplayers I have seen. It would great to see some pictures if you have them.

Comment

I say go for it! I crossplayed before(well, one was an actual crossplay, the other was to see if I could fool people into believing I was a guy in the picture LOL)and I felt great. It's whatever makes YOU feel comfortable. If you like dressing up like a girl, I say go for it! And who knows? maybe you'll fool a lot of people!

Comment

Originally posted by Juas View Post
                    Why I had to read this!? I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight, cause basically my thoughts are that I don't like crossdressing nor cosplay.
                    And if you take it too seriously you're gonna get raped by otaku males.
                    Thank you for making me self conscious.

Comment

Originally posted by gr33nd View Post
                      Well... I don't think that it's a good idea. I actually don't like those cosplayers, but heads up, I saw a few good ones, so it could work.
                      This is the proper way to say you disagree with it. Unlike some, you took no shots at me

Comment

personally it's not my thing but whatever makes you happy and is not illegal go for it

Comment

Waiting for pics.
                          It better be convincing.
                          Probably in FlashChat

Comment

i say go for it~ it's fun to see crossdresser.. and for characters i think any girl anime you like will work..

Comment

Working...
                            X