i want a buster sword...>_>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a buster sword...>_>

i want to buy a final fantasy 7 buster sword (plastic or wood made), any other sword that is of the same size and appearance would do as well, but i have absolutely no idea where to buy that also ship internatioally as i live in hong kong....

please help, many thanks!
    これは私が常にあこがれてきた平和 です... ('-'*)
    ~ 私たちは、同じ空を共有するので、 私は常にここに、あなたの側にいる ~

Hollow plastic would be the best option. A wooden one would weigh a ton (unless it's balsa or bass wood, but if you made it out of this, you'd break it easily.)
    Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
    Let me know if I can be of service to you.
    Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

You could make it outta styrofoam =/
      OMG tadaima
      Bought a PSP only to find out that they've made a better, Mon-Hun version. This happened with my first PSP too. Fu*k.

Comment

well see, i kinda failed art class in secondary school, so.... T_T

anyway, are there any places that sells and ships swords internationally? i just want a sword, a big sword, and i'll be a happy man.
        これは私が常にあこがれてきた平和 です... ('-'*)
        ~ 私たちは、同じ空を共有するので、 私は常にここに、あなたの側にいる ~

Comment

nothing to be ashamed off. big sword are sugoi. There are plenty of shops that sell them in japan though. But you could try making one yourself. Alot of cosplayers do that.

Comment

Most common way to make a large cosplay sowrd would probably be using hard paper /plastic cardboard.
            Shape it, cut and paste. Then wrap them up with a wrapper and/or paint it.
            Not very difficult, but takes time.

AMking it out of styrofoam is good too, its light, however, it breaks easier.

Comment

get one on ebay, only cost 25 bucks.

Comment

Why wouldn't you like a METAL one?

Comment

You can find a lot of opportunity to buy anime sword on the internet.

Last time I looked for a buster sword, what discouraged me was the 4 kg weight (and the shiping price for europe). For cosplay it could be OK displayed your back, but remember that a training katana weight about 800 g.

Comment

Comment

lol.....
                      But, i carry iron-made buster sword. i think i will get chase by many different police force......-_-
                      HF-TRICKSTAR A.K.A 泉こなたファンクラッブ
                      OTAKU TSUNDERE

Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1M7xbCCIs[/YOUTUBE]
                        epic cleavage
                        or well, would be, if he knew how to use inertial forces when swinging the damn thing...
                        and had a dxt score above... 1
                        Last edited by psychopompos; 10-27-2008, 09:50 PM.
                        miscalanious.

Comment

Originally posted by psychopompos View Post
                          [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1M7xbCCIs[/YOUTUBE]
                          epic cleavage
                          or well, would be, if he knew how to use inertial forces when swinging the damn thing...
                          and had a dxt score above... 1
                          lol, in actually situation normally 1 hit 1 down, but for this......
                          OTAKU TSUNDERE

Comment

A real buster sword will draw your energy too much in just one swing
                            Doing what everyone does, post comments...

Comment

oh well, i do know. i guess we need to call muscle man to do the job.
                              not to mention i think that sword i kinda blunt if not, the wooden stuff got chop fast.
                              OTAKU TSUNDERE

Comment

Working...
                              X