No announcement yet.

Program that demux subtitles into .SRT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program that demux subtitles into .SRT?

Im looking to extract subs from anime but I know they come out as .ass subtitles. Is their a program that demux them into .srt files instead? im trying to put them on DVD with subtitle options but for some reason .ass subs always screws up the encoding. Thanks.

GO GO FELLI FIGHTING!!

Grab the following tools.

MKVToolnix Unless you want to use Command Line to execute a UI less interface I recommended getting MKVExtractGUI -> To extract .ssa file.
    Aegisub -> Open .ssa and export it as .srt.

Can I ask you what program you are using to get MKV files onto DVD that is screwing up your subtitle?

See if you have use ConvertXtoDVD none of this would never happend. And I would never of have waste my time helping you.
    Last edited by ANIMEPRO; 10-29-2010, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIMEPRO View Post
      Grab the following tools.

MKVToolnix Unless you want to use Command Line to execute a UI less interface I recommended getting MKVExtractGUI -> To extract .ssa file.
      Aegisub -> Open .ssa and export it as .srt.

Can I ask you what program you are using to get MKV files onto DVD that is screwing up your subtitle?

See if you have use ConvertXtoDVD none of this would never happend. And I would never of have waste my time helping you.
      Im looking for Free Software actually, but thank you for your suggestions Im using DVD Flick, I have been using it for a while and I love it. But when I am trying to make anime DVD with the subititle option, for some reason the final product is cut. I mean adding subtitles for some reason cuts the end of the animes and makes them shorter. No idea why, but I am trying anything to make good anime dvds.
      Last edited by 2gud4wrds; 10-29-2010, 07:40 PM.

GO GO FELLI FIGHTING!!

Comment

Good luck finding free DVD authoring tools that let you add subtitles.

http://www.videohelp.com

Comment

Working...
        X