Help in edit pic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in edit pic

My dear friends , please help me set the background of the pic to transparency , I only want the feather (in another word , cut the feather out). I urgently need your help , and I'll be sure appreciate it , thanks ^.<

moved in here.

Spoiler
    Originally posted by starcaptor
    I would say Lisa Hayes would probably have the best historical account since shes been on the ship for quite a while. I remember talking to hongfire one on one in the forums for only one thing, and that was...why was the website called hongfire?

Comment

I think you you can use Photoshop CS2 extract to get just feather. You got CS2? And that image is that the original size?

Comment

You can cut out the picture using the pen tool in photoshop and then save it in as .png to get a transparent background.

Comment

Refer to this thread (had you posted a 2 days sooner, I wouldn't have taken the photos out >.<)
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29558

HF-[img] | Member #2 & Trusty Sidekick ^_^
          HF-Mecha | Member #11
          ---Learning Bryce3D & Cinema4D---

Comment

Here's these pics(done quickly with lasso tool),they're are in png format so you need Photoshop or Jasci Paint Shop to open these

"Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
            Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
            Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

LOL, I just PMed my images to him before yours....lol

Oh, well.

Comment

Don't worry
                I just cuted them cause I was searching and playing with some pics for my new sig for some time now and wanted to take a brake(only two minutes) now getting back to work
                "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
                Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
                Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

Comment

Working...
                X