My art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My art

Well Ill open up with a digitally inked version of my latest drawing. HOw is it? To those who encouraged me to examine musculatures to increase the impact of the drawing...Is this better now?

Last edited by zer0kage; 12-24-2005, 02:15 AM.

less lines in the clothes?
    I mean I know real clothes are wrinkeled, but that ribbon seems to have skipped the ironing.
    Also it's anime, so it really doesn't need all the realistic wrinkles, just a few.
    That's what bothered me the most ^^; the idea that detail has been focused on some parts and on other stuff have been minimal (wich is allright for the anime style)

That's about it for what I had to say, the rest is quite good, astronomy is quite good ^_^
    But of course, practice practice practice, and eventualy you'll only get better ^_~
    I feel deprived
    so many people who can't dig my grave deep enough
    to hide me from those whom I were supposed to love

Comment

the body is good

the eyes isn't that perfect for the charcter

so work hard on it
      Rule #6: Observe Signature & Avatar Guidelines.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

not bad but when you draw creases in clothes you have to draw were they come from on the clothes, if you know what i mean

Comment

I tried to give the ribbon that crepe texture... Is the ribbon better off smooth?

Comment

Originally posted by zer0kage
            I tried to give the ribbon that crepe texture... Is the ribbon better off smooth?
            Yeah, my best guess is as little as possible wrinkles in the ribbon is best.
            After all, the Ribbon is the perfect masterpiece that gives her that cute appearance ^_~

Oh, also as mentioned before, the eyes aren't to fitting for this character, not sure if they would fit on any character.
            But meh, yeah, you get the point.
            I feel deprived
            so many people who can't dig my grave deep enough
            to hide me from those whom I were supposed to love

Comment

well after adding everyones input to the image try coloring it

WANTED: Someone to go back in time with me. This is not a joke, you must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

Comment

Alright how is this.

Comment

add some shading using the levels, or duplicating the layer and darkening it with multiply, there are tutorials on how to shade on good-tutorials.com, using gradients helps

Comment

Made some changes....ready for colouring now?

Comment

Working...
                    X