MY First Sig ~^_^~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY First Sig ~^_^~

Anyway I saw that alot of people make there own sigs. And I got tired of useing other peoples that I thought was kewl. So I decided to make my own.

I started working on it in Photoshop but I was quickly frustrated when I couldnt do what I wanted to so I went to my old buddy.

MS PAINT!

Woot go ms paint. It is not exactly what I want but it gets the point across.

I made it to try and draw people to the club I want to create HF-Furry.

Idid appreciate feedback tell me what you guies think.

This is the one I was trying to make originally like a slide down view.
    Last edited by RyuHayabusa; 03-24-2006, 06:25 PM.
    HF-Clamp, HF-Mecha, HF-Furry, HF-Meganekko, HF-Haruhi-ism
    "Belgium is known for two things, chocolate and pedophiles. And they only invented the chocolate to get at the kids."
    - Karis Fra Mauro
    Spoiler
    Member Number 21 of SOHS! Dont tell the mods or ill have to decapitate you.

Originally posted by jinjin
    Looks nice and sharp, but it is too large. The forum standard for sigs is 150x700@100kb. Also there is a thread for rating sigs at here.
    I thinks its only off by 5

155x700

I wanted to cut out the head and bodys and have the hole background the same but still have the dividing lines. but i couldnt do that in paint XP

Oh and i didnt know about the other thread thank you for your feedback, and knowledge.
    "Belgium is known for two things, chocolate and pedophiles. And they only invented the chocolate to get at the kids."
    - Karis Fra Mauro
    Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by RyuHayabusa
      I thinks its only off by 5

155x700
      Nope, it's 700 px wide, 176 px high and it's size is 103,52 kB.

Comment

Fixed. Take that XP. I thought you guies were really smart. I was like How did they figure out all that stuff so quick, then I remembered properties and kicked myself in the face. But i re-did it. Hope you like.
        - Karis Fra Mauro
        Spoiler

Comment

wow, for an MS Paint job thats really good, i cant really give you things to do with it since you simply only have MS Paint, but you did a great job ^^

Search Function is an amazing tool - try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kouji
            wow, for an MS Paint job thats really good, i cant really give you things to do with it since you simply only have MS Paint, but you did a great job ^^
            I have photoshop 7 but i dont know how to use it i managed to pick up a user guide at the second hand store but its written so bland XP.

Most of my MS Paint prowess comes from being a pixel artist.
            Last edited by RyuHayabusa; 03-24-2006, 09:24 PM.
            - Karis Fra Mauro
            Spoiler

Comment

meh i guess its good for first but all i see is renders and a simple bg but yea its ur first so i guess ican give it a 7.5/10

Comment

Working...
              X