Face Paint? need a little help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Paint? need a little help

yeah, we're planning to have a little activity for our party and it seems like a good idea that we're gonna have a bit of a face paint.

i have a choice of either BUYING the expensive materials or MAKING them using household materials. Buying is, of course, the last resort, and i'd prefer doing things myself.

I did a bit of googling and found at least a few recipes for homemade face paints.

[spoiler]Facepaint Recipe #1

1 tsp. Cornstarch

Spoiler
    Originally posted by starcaptor
    I would say Lisa Hayes would probably have the best historical account since shes been on the ship for quite a while. I remember talking to hongfire one on one in the forums for only one thing, and that was...why was the website called hongfire?

Here ya go~

Cold Cream - cream for face: a thick cream used for cleaning and softening the skin, especially on the face

i.e: Make-Up Remover and Stuff o.o

and iono bout other stuff...>.<

Comment

one used in make-up? i would hate to use such expensive materials just to get that "cold cream".

i was under the impression that this cream can be easily be bought in a supermarket, not in the beauty section where most stuff are expensive.

hmm... does anyone have first hand experience on these things? or better yet, any other alternative suggestions for cold cream. I really don't like the idea of wasting facial cream just for this.
      (sorry, but my facial creams are contained in itty bitty containers, and quite expensive to boot)

i was hoping for other alternatives... hmm... creams...
      whipped cream?
      er... shaving cream?
      ice cream? nah... i would eat it anyway...

any suggestions or alternatives?

Spoiler
      I would say Lisa Hayes would probably have the best historical account since shes been on the ship for quite a while. I remember talking to hongfire one on one in the forums for only one thing, and that was...why was the website called hongfire?

Comment

Hmm, how bout that CREAM which is greenish, that girls put on at night, together with "Pipinos" O.o

Comment

haha, yeah.. pipino, or cucumber in english. (i'm a filipina too)

maybe i can ask the saleslady about such an item. I was never fond of using such, and i highly doubt that our typical saleslady would even have an inkling of what i would ask her of....

oh well...

Spoiler

Comment

Ask her, "Meron ba kayong whipped cream na green na para sa mukha?" LOL j/k *Yey Filipino ka rin pala~ =)*
            Try asking some cosmetic stores, and ask what they are called, since im a guy, and i dont know a single thing about..."MAKE-UP"

Comment

Working...
            X