No announcement yet.

Photos of your pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my first cat when I started feeding a cat milk who often came and visited my place. The cat owner never care for their cat so my family looked after it. She had 4 kittens in my parents wardrobe. 2 of the kittens were adopted, one by my friend and the other by the cat's original owner. We were left with 2 kittens, named Boy-kitty and Girl-kitty, corresponding with their gender. The mother disappeared after a while, no idea where she went.

After 3 years Boy-kitty was murdered (poison) by someone along our street, my sister and I discovered his body while playing around the street; their was nothing we could do about it even the police can't do anything. During that year, one morning my parents found Girl-kitty's body on the road in front of our house frozen in the cold morning. We took her into bury her. I suspect her death wasn't an accident.

Later on we had got a new kitten from the pet shop his name was Razor. After a few years he also went missing. I also think the same person did this. Then as time progressed we got another kitten, the ginger one in the picture. His name was Gingi pronounced. (Jinji) We also found a kitten lurking around our house and took it in. You can see he is the black and while one in the picture.

At first the 2 cat always fought each other but then soon after growing up together they became best friends. I love them so much, especially when both of them sleep with me and keep my legs warm.

Last year both of them had to be put down due to some illness. We didn't want them to suffer, even if we when through the expensive operation, still they could not be saved.

So now I am pretty lonely...
    Attached Files

Comment

takeru51, can you think of not letting your cats go outside so much, when surroundings where you live is so dangerous? You can follow your cat to outside, or have it on leash, that is not so strange some ppl may think. I wish you and your cats well!

Why there is so many sad stories of lost and dead cats to read in this thread? It makes me sentimental and sad. Now i need to cuddle a little with Hugo and Mika to feel better!

Big blonde cat boy who was interested in winter sports was Raion, he lived in 1995-2010, and Lina, mother of 16 kittens, was with me in 1991-2009.
      One more thing, Raion was Mika`s big brother.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by erochichi; 04-27-2012, 12:41 PM.
      Heiwa.

Comment

takeru51, so sad to hear about your kitties, it's so sad what has happened to them... Some people are just awful and I guess they take some sort of sick pleasure out of hurting someones pet? Even where I live, there are some people that will line up a cat if it walks on the road, they'll try and hit it and then just drive away, so, so horrible

Well I have two cats, Nik and Bindi... Bindi is a tuxedo that likes to sit on top of the bin, and Nik is a tabby sleeps on her back like a weirdo

Though this computer, I don't have any pictures of them except for this one of Nik, off my DA ^^;

Spoiler

Also, we had a cat, that was my family's pet since a few years before I was born... She was called Tilly, a tuxedo... She died a couple years ago now, of old age at 18 miss her
        Last edited by grayfox; 12-23-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Nik is cuddly! It is not that unusual for cat laying on it`s back like that. When they are happy and in playful mood they often do like that.
          Heiwa.

Comment

My neighbor's cat.

Spoiler

Comment

Our new Cat Smokey and her new Kittens she had this week.
              http://rborg42.wordpress.com/2013/03...tens-are-here/

Comment

Originally posted by tyjos View Post
                Our new Cat Smokey and her new Kittens she had this week.
                http://rborg42.wordpress.com/2013/03...tens-are-here/
                Cute! The new kittens all look great. The funnest part is going to be playing with them all.

My cat Isis had 6(one white, two black and three black & white) kittens back in October. I find the most difficult part is finding good homes for the kittens. Girls were receptive to the idea but their husbands most definitely weren't. Anyway, so I could only find homes for two of them. That brings my grand total of cats to nine. Now that's a cat army!

Spoiler

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

Cute Cat Images....damn it what is it about cats that induce the AWWWWW SO CUTE thing?

Comment

Cats in my life

Hugo, born in fall of 1994 is still living with me and is quite healthy. Mica lived in 1999-2012 and her big brother Raion 1995-2011. Puppen is my best friends cat who do not like to get photo flash into his eyes from close distance! But he has his eyesight well, thankfully! He is young, 5 years only.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by erochichi; 03-11-2013, 01:47 PM.
                    Heiwa.

Comment

Here's our Siberian Husky. She already passed away though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thread is almost a year old, but people always have pets, so I hope resurrecting this won't be too frowned upon.

First off is Scuzzy, the love of my life who sadly passed away:

I really need to have a pet in my life, so I took in Dahlia and Iris. Scuzzy was super old when I got him, so it's weird experience what it's like to have two young guinea pigs:

Comment

Hugo has at last begun to look as old he really is, he became 19 years in last October. He has lost weight and his eyesight is bad. He eats well and seem to have will to live on, though.
                          One of my friends got me a younger female cat, his neighbor has many cats and needed to have new homes for a couple of them, so i accepted to take one.
                          She is only 3 years old, i gave her a name "Kotori", she did not have a proper name before.
                          Kotori is very cuddly and friendly with all people, but she do not go close to Hugo.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by erochichi; 01-23-2014, 01:25 PM.
                          Heiwa.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodmageR View Post
                            Cute! The new kittens all look great. The funnest part is going to be playing with them all.

My cat Isis had 6(one white, two black and three black & white) kittens back in October. I find the most difficult part is finding good homes for the kittens. Girls were receptive to the idea but their husbands most definitely weren't. Anyway, so I could only find homes for two of them. That brings my grand total of cats to nine. Now that's a cat army!

Spoiler

Wow! those are the most adorable pics ever! Super genetically modified kitties trying to play chess?? What were they thinking?? ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ

pulleyyy... pully...PULL!!! om.fg.,d$ertykfaj;lafj!@%^&!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sayumi View Post
                              Wow! those are the most adorable pics ever! Super genetically modified kitties trying to play chess?? What were they thinking?? ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ
                              Haha, Thanks! Yeahhh, my kitties are pretty wild. Just look! Now that they're adult cats they can build "Catmen" in the snow!

Spoiler

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

Might as well post some pics of my fat cat too.

Spoiler

Meet Puffy. She is a 3 year old cat straight from the garbage can. SOmeone had the nerve to throw her away and my mother rescued her. She seems to be a cross bred mix but I have no clue as to what exactly she is. Short legs with long,thick fur. Maybe persian mix? But the face doesn't correspond.
                                Regardless, she is fat as fuark and has the stupid habit of overeating and then puking. But other than that she is very well-behaved, never scratches and never makes any mess. Whenever we have guests she hides behind the sofa and can stay there for 5-8hr without making a fuss. Really easily spooked.
                                Here are some more pics.

Yes, that's about all she does - lay around in ridiculous positions.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X