No announcement yet.

Blood's Amateur Nature Photography *Update October 9th, 2013*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you counted 89 including the water then I was pretty close, because I counted about 17-18 in the water and one on top of a rock. But you said DUCKS ON THE GRASS so I only counted the ducks on the grass!

Prize? Well, more cat pics are always appreciated!

Comment

you're welcome, Blood and hi there, stuky! 69 and 89 are both in the garden of my mind. i love them so.

here, you might get an idea what flowers to cultivate next:

have a great day over there! broader smiles are beautiful! 'till later!

update: you are two good guys.
      Last edited by sweetlolipop; 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

That's understandable. I'd say only a very, very small proportion of the people who read something actually comment or rate stories. I wouldn't say it's quite nearly the 1% rule but it's almost there. Lurking is the absolute easiest thing to do!

Like my photo thread had 5k views with 50 comments. That's around 1%... except most of the comments are done by the same people.
        I'm posting in Bloodmage's photo thread because I believe in Bloodmage.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abicion View Post
          I'm posting in Bloodmage's photo thread because I believe in Bloodmage.
          Hahaha, Thanks! I should definitely post another update then! But all I have on hand are flowers and cats!

Flowers:

Spoiler

Cats:

Spoiler

BONUS: View of the Swiss Alps I took from my Trip several months ago.

Spoiler
          Last edited by BloodmageR; 10-09-2013, 04:05 AM.

Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness.

Comment

Thank you. I was under heavy stress working on the site and fixing some bugs. But after looking at your photos it lightened up my mood and make me feel less stressful and happier. Thanks BloodmageR
            What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

Those are some amazing-looking flowers, but I have to give the edge to the cats for posterity reasons.

In summary:

Swiss Alps =
              Flowers =
              Kitties =

Comment

Those landscape pictures are really nice, especially the random log with a hole, theres something about it

Comment

Working...
                X