No announcement yet.

2013 Tokyo Auto Salon @ Makuhari Messe, Chiba (56k = Death)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon @ Makuhari Messe, Chiba (56k = Death)

Took me a day of processing and going through just over 3,000 images but finally getting some of the 'cute' photos out and thrown up. I had several folks on another forum asking about tiny minute details so I'll throw up a bunch. I'll also be putting up the photos in batches of 7-8 per post so that we can at least save some bandwidth if people want to view a few but not EVERYTHING at the same time and as such, I am not using the 'spoiler' tag since they are going to load regardless (tested that via my phone, via tethering and using my Wifi at home - exact same load stats).

Nikon D7000
    SB900 Flash
    Tamron 10-24mm lens

Nikon D90
    No Flash
    Sigma 70-200mm lens

Date: Friday January the 11th, 2013
    At Makuhari-Messe, Halls 1 through 8, Chiba, Japan

Since I'm not posting everything up at once, I'll spread it over a couple days, hope that doesn't piss off any cyber-tough-guys. I should note as well that there are several close-ups in the first post taken with the D90, the full-body shots will come later.

Darkness.... delicious.

The Liberty Walk Limo - it's rated to contain 10 people... but more than 5 and it bottoms out... and that's 5 Japanese people so we ain't talkin' you North'murkan folk with your double-decker chocolate hamburgers with an extra serving of greased cutlets.

Two of the engineers (Left) and the driver (Right)

Keiira-chan, one of our girls.

I almost came at the Lexus LFA

by the way, the picture you labeled Aston, it's a Bentley, and the one below is an Audi R8
              If my enemy is a magical girl, I will not stand in awe as she goes airborne, drops all of her clothes, and starts spinning in preparation to transform. I will wait until her regular clothes are gone, then yank her down and start fighting. If her shock at my breaking the Law of Uninterruptable Metamorphosis doesn't paralyze her, the fact that she's in her birthday suit will.
              If I Ever Become an Anime Villain, an Evil-Overlord-inspired list.

Wow, the RX7 got its big wing. They're still donning the Hummer? The last time I saw a Hummer was a year ago. I still notice the GT86 that looks like an R8. Funny.
                The guns and crank in this area go through Trevor Philips Enterprises, or they ain't going!

that'll be a bitch to clean...

You see that paint job... that's not exactly paint... if you walk up to it, you can FEEL the ridges - they're about 3mm deep. Damn...

Tripping on shrooms at the Auto Salon