This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your videos here.

This forum is similar to the creative corner but focus on video editing and video making.

If you made some videos or edited some video please post it here for everyone to see and comment. (Upload to youtube.com then insert the video in your post)

Show us how creative you are.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Originally posted by HongFire View Post
    If you made some videos or edited some video please post it here for everyone to see and comment. (Upload to youtube.com then insert the video in your post)
    i've got question here to you , if i got many different videos what arent about same thing should i post them all to one post or make different post about them?

Comment

ah well here's my best 2 videos i made myself

i'm a noob in video making
      Rule #6: Observe Signature & Avatar Guidelines.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

I think some miss the point of what this section is for. It's to show your creative side of manipulating videos. So far everyone has been posting videos of gameplay walkthroughs—which has little to nothing do with video editing. In my opinion, these are best posted in the game section since they deal with gameplay aspects—how to progress inagme, how to improve gameplay, cheats, etc—not how the video was done.

Of course that doesn't mean you couldn't post ingame footage—like the example below:

This video clearly shows the creative side of video editing.

Or something like this, but I think I'm asking for too much.
        Last edited by NightviSion; 06-01-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NightviSion View Post
          Of course that doesn't mean you couldn't post ingame footage—like the example below:
          So i think it should be just better to move my posts to game section right?, and start to show instead mine game ''tributes'' and so on right?
          like for example this what my sister edited for me and i made playing.
          Last edited by Rantsi; 06-01-2010, 01:38 PM. Reason: Example

Comment

My first AMV ever, please don't yell at me because I know it isn't that good
            Peace
            Love
            Unity
            Respect

Comment

Way to kill epic scenes with a retarded music.

Comment

I have over 100 videos, so I'll just link to my youtube channel to make things easier:
                http://www.youtube.com/user/karitheninja

Comment

Your account is suspended :/

Comment

My sorry attempt at making an amv. Oh well at-least you should get a laugh at how badly it is made.

You can be the Captain and I will draw the chart Sailing into destiny Closer to the heart Closer to your heart

Comment

Doing voice over demo reels

Yuuichi Aizawa (Kanon 2006)

Ragna The Bloodedge (Blazblue)

Akio Asakura (Wangan Midnight)

Flatter me...
                      sigpic
                      The guns and crank in this area go through Trevor Philips Enterprises, or they ain't going!

Comment

Here are a few random videos I made a while ago. I never know there was a section dedicated to video editing!

Comment

This is my video ^^ i took k-on season 2 episodes and put them in one to make a amv

visit my channal at http://www.youtube.com/user/thekickitin

Comment

So here is my Vid selfmade with Episodes of To Aru Majutsu no Index.
                            It´s about the Sister Project and mainly with Misaka!

Spoiler

*~. Do´nt make me mad or you'll get off my Railgun ! .~*

Comment

Well I don't really create videos per se, but what I do is rip music from bishoujo games and post them on YouTube with a graphic from the game itself. As I have over 550 videos posted, I don't think you all want me spamming this thread with them all so here's the link to the channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBloodsoakedRaven

Check it out and let me know what you think

Comment

Working...
                              X