Japanese(Little Bit)
    Swedish(Can have simple conversations)
    Russian(Few words)

Now everyone answer the title
    "Don't expect anything wise from me"

• Thai and English

Comment

• I can speak:
      French (a couple of words and/or phrases)
      Chinese (well, cantonese mostly)
      Japanese (basic conversational japanese)
      English (duh!)

Comment

• my mother tongue is Spanish and i can speak English. i'm in japan right now and it pretty much sux that i don't know japanese , i can only understand the most basic stuff. why nobody taught me japanese when i was little

Comment

• I lived in Japan when I was little, but I've forgotten to speak
          much of it already. I can only carry basic conversations in
          Japanese and can understand most of what other people say.
          I can speak Chinese and Native Taiwanese fluently. English is
          still my easiest my best language, and I know a substantial
          amount of Spanish.

In terms of computer languages..... ^_~ I can speak in C++,
          Java, Perl, PHP, Fortran, C, Basic, and then some more.
          Actually... my friends and I are so weird that we sometimes
          talk verbally in computer languages to freak other people out.
          AHhahaha XD
          team hf-key #10 : team haruhi-ism #75 : team hf-typemoon #175
          flashkit mod . animepaper retired admin . narutochaos admin

Comment

• Fluent Swedish, English (Well atleast I passed the CAE), German (although Iam terrible at it) and some very basic Japanese.
            Not very good at this torrent business (yet), doing my best though.

If you do find the things I do useful in some way, please send me your thoughts and a rating through the reputation system.

Comment

• i can speak manderin (i dont know how u spell it lol), cantonese, fujunese? and english xD
              Evil knows no FEAR!!

Comment

• I speak fluent English, being a native and all. I also speak pretty good Japanese (unfortunately, my accent is quite horrible, and my knowledge of kanji leaves a lot to be desired, thus my reading skills aren't quite up to scratch ^.^)

Comment

• English... Learing German and French

Comment

• i speak english, filipino, a bit of japanese (beginner jap) and a bit of french (studied for a couple years but that was a few years ago so i forgot most of it)

Comment

• English is my primary language, but my first language was korean. Unfortunatly, after I entered elementary school I stopped speaking in korean since my parents decided to speak english at home to help me pick it up. Now I can only speak very basic korean although I can understand a lot more than I can speak. I also took three years of spanish at high school, but I forgot most of it by now since I never used it.

Comment

• I can speak and write in: English, Malay, Chinese (both Cantonse and Mandarin)... I am learning Japanese on my own for now,,,
                        ================================
                        KINGOFHEART

Comment

• I'm fluent in Finnish (native), French, English. I also know enough Japanese to manage watching anime and reading manga, though my conversational skills leave a lot to be desired since I don't have anyone to practice conversing with.
                          Did one of the torrents I posted die? PM me for reseed requests.

Comment

• english, spanish and japanese but my japanese is really poor,
                            i can readwrite kana and gana also some kanji ^^
                            an knowing english and spanish makes it simple to understand other european
                            languages.
                            Last edited by hyde69; 01-01-2005, 06:05 AM.

-----------------

Comment

• English and Lao. Well, I understand Lao perfectly, but I have a hard time speaking it. I can't read it at all.

Revival of Mahoro ava!!!
                              "I was all alone in my room last night, when suddenly, for no explainable reason....I smelled a fart that wasn't mine." - Osaka

Comment

• english and spanish here, but thanx to anime, jap is becomin another
                                "Everyone who has cried over being powerless feels that way. But, from the moment you take that power into your hand, you'll become the person who will make others cry."
                                -Athrun Zala

Comment

Working...
                                X