Finnish(of course )
    English
    French(Little Bit,studying right now)
    Japanese(Little Bit)
    Swedish(Can have simple conversations)
    Russian(Few words)

Now everyone answer the title
    "Don't expect anything wise from me"

I'm American, but some of my relatives-in-law are Vietnamese, so I can learn some Viet
    You're welcome to visit my Website

Comment

german, english and a bit japanese

Comment

chinese~and my english and japanese is very poor.........try hard to study now~~

Comment

My Languages:

Tagalog
          English
          Japanese (little bit)
          Devil

That's all.
          RAWR :3

Comment

Just finnish and english, I'm afraid.

They gave me swedish lessons on school but I have pretty much forgotten all of it.
            There just has not been any use for that language around where I live.

Comment

English
              and Bosnian, very complicated language indeed, sence i moved to US almoust 5 years ago i have only spoken it, so most of my writing skills are either gone or bad, so altough i can speak it, and read it, i have trouble writing it.
              Der Mann mit Schatten ist auf der Such' nach dem Abenddrachen verreist und kommt noch nicht zurück.

Comment

can speak, read and understand English & French
                can speak, read and understand to a bit of German & Spanish
                can speak and understand Cantonese Chinese
                can understand simple phrases in Mandarin Chinese/Ha-gaar Chinese/Japanese

Comment

malay all the way ...
                  my english not good ...
                  HF-TypeMoon <------- MEMBER -------> HF-Yushy

Comment

Main language is Thai.
                    Average English skill.
                    Can recognize some Japanese's word.(listening not reading) That's all.

Most of you can speak more than 3 language!! Excellent!!!

Comment

i speak
                      cantonese
                      mandarin
                      english
                      french (little bit)
                      japanese (little bit)
                      its so so hard to find a jap guy to talk to in Canada.. and even though Canada is bilingual with French.. i've never met one in Canada..

Comment

Japanese, (semi-broken northeasterner) English, Mandarin in that order.

Oddly enough, I can't understand 関西弁 (Osaka speak) very well. Then again, I sound like I learn and was from Kyoto or something when I speak aloud which is a good thing ^^;;

Latin doesn't count as "spoken" tho. *pouts* Stultus sum.
                        Originally posted by clayge
                        i live in new york, and there is a japanese bookstore on 49th st, i go there once in a while...
                        Kinokuniya? *grins* <3 Kinokuniya. I hear the one in the city isn't bad. They have another one near/in Fort Lee, NJ, right across the river from NYC that's near a Mitsuwa. Best baked pastries I've had in quite a while. ^^;;;

Interesting thought: when you speak a second/third language, do you have to *force* yourself to say, "k, now im gonna speak and think [language]", or does it come naturally?
                        Last edited by kakunou; 11-07-2004, 08:36 PM.

Comment

english is my 4th language...and i know 4 more after that...not fluent...but i know....-_-; i feel so...uncultured XD

"if the stars start falling...i want to be there to see it with you" ~unknown
                          "If man can see through the eyes of an angel...there would be a second heaven" ~unknown

Comment

First language is Chinese, second is English...
                            魔装機神 - Masoukishin
                            Ripuu...Jipuu...SAIBATSU!!!

Comment

i can speak good japanese, and good english, learning french but im never gonna use it
                              A dream that comes true, isn't a dream.
                              AUTHORITY IS DEAD
                              THINK FOR YOURSELF

Comment

My first language is Chinese too, hakka though, not many ppl seem to speak it. I've tried to learn mandarin but i got lazy and never really learnt it And since i was born in Australia, I can't read or write chinese too.. except my name.
                                My second language is english, but I know it better than hakka... that's beacuse I live in Austraila.
                                I learn Japanese for about 6 months before i stopped because i was lazy (and had too much school work at the time). I'm giong to korea in about 2 months, hopefully i can get by with just english and a phrase book. I've tried pronouning some of the words in the korean phrase book, but I know i'm not saying it right.

Originally posted by kakunou
                                Interesting thought: when you speak a second/third language, do you have to *force* yourself to say, "k, now im gonna speak and think [language]", or does it come naturally?
                                I suppose it depends on how well you know your other languages. I can pretty much switch between english and hakka without thinking, and often (if i'm talking to someone else who knows both as well) switch between english and hakka in the same sentence.
                                Last edited by LusDekkar; 11-08-2004, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X