Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"If you want something translated into Japanese, or vice-versa." Request Thread II

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If you want something translated into Japanese, or vice-versa." Request Thread II

Continuation of the popular 'translate Japanese to English or English to Japanese' thread. If you want something translated by one of our helpful bilingual members, please post it here. And don't forget to be polite when asking somebody to do you a favor.

Keep it friendly and do not abuse the privilege. And post all requests here. Stand alone translation request threads will be deleted on sight.

Basic online translation tool here: (It flaws can much have.)

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Original thread here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...re-quot-Thread

ja ne

Sorry, posted this in the wrong section earlier- copy pasta from previous thread:

(I'm a total noob and still learning so bear with me)

Look at the top left box, I get that the guy is laughing but I'm confused as to what the 2nd, 4th, and 6th letters are... I know that the first is 'a' and the 3rd is 'ha'... Isn't the second 'tsu'? Either I'm wrong (likely) or he has the weirdest laugh ever :U (not likely). I'm asking 'cause I've encountered this a few times and was just wondering...

Thanks <3

Edit: Also could anyone give me the general gist of what's going on in this page?
    Also also, manga is Daisan no Teikoku by Motohashi Keiko in case you wanted to know~
    Attached Files
    "Aye, do despise me, I'm the prouder for it; I like to be despised."
    - Isaac Bickerstaff

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Faustus View Post
      Sorry, posted this in the wrong section earlier- copy pasta from previous thread:

(I'm a total noob and still learning so bear with me)

Look at the top left box, I get that the guy is laughing but I'm confused as to what the 2nd, 4th, and 6th letters are... I know that the first is 'a' and the 3rd is 'ha'... Isn't the second 'tsu'? Either I'm wrong (likely) or he has the weirdest laugh ever :U (not likely). I'm asking 'cause I've encountered this a few times and was just wondering...

Thanks <3

Edit: Also could anyone give me the general gist of what's going on in this page?
      Also also, manga is Daisan no Teikoku by Motohashi Keiko in case you wanted to know~
      The small tsu duplicates the first letter of the character following it. So instead of ahaha or atsuhatsuhatsu it becomes ahhahha. At the end it just draws out the sound of the last ha. So basically it draws out the sounds to make the laugh sound more natural.

The guy with black hair asks the kid about wetting the bed again last night, which the kid denies. The guy with black hair asks the guy with short hair how he's been training the kid. The guy with short hair starts praising the kid, talking about how similar they are. The kid tells the guy with short hair to let him go and the guy with black hair thinks too himself that the guy with short hair is a doting parent. The kid says he likes the guy with long hair because he's so pretty and the guy with short hair says that the guy with long hair is a demon. The kid says that the guy with black hair is prettier than his mom and asks him to take an afternoon nap with just the 2 of them, to which he replies he has no interest in boys younger than him.

Sorry if that's a bit confusing.

Comment

One more message from Tony :
        2011年8月5日

いや、アレですね。TIGER&BUNNY!面白いですねえ。
        次週が待ち遠しいアニメは久しぶり。おもちゃ買いあさりそうw
        「バクマン。」とかもそうなんだけど、観た自分にパワーを与えてくれる、
        そんな作品に最近特に惹かれちゃいます。

そんなわけで今回の夏コミ頒布物の紹介です!
        今回はTOPページにあるような某海賊マンガでもなく、虎徹さんLOVE本でもなく、また 「WORKING!!」本だったり。
        前回「ちっちゃくないよ!!」で出来なかったマンガを中心に描いたモノなんだけど、
        前回の完全版ではなく、全ページ新規描きおろしの完全な新刊!
        ちなみに今回の新刊のタイトルは「ちっちゃくないよ’!!」
        よく見るとダッシュ記号付き!アニメ第2期のタイトルにならっちゃってます。
        「WORKING'!!」楽しみなんですよ~。

■コミケ80新刊 ■コミケ80グッズ
        ※18歳未満のよいコは見ないでね。

それと、自分のサイトを暫く更新してなかったっていうのもあるんだけど、
        SEGAさんから発売中のPSPソフト「シャイニング・ハーツ」のフィギュアが
        既にいっぱい出ていて紹介出来ていませんでした><
        VOLKSさんからも60㎝ドール「ドルフィードリーム」からネリスとエアリィも出てたり。
        自分のサイトでも今後紹介していこうとおもっているけど、
        どれもとっても魅力的に仕上がっているので気になった方は是非是非チェックしてみて下さいね。

そして最後に、
        SEGAさんも今回の夏コミに出展予定で「シャイニング・ハーツ」関係のグッズ販売があるみたいです。
        もしよかったらそちらもチェックしてみて下さいね。
        Thank you in advance .

Comment

Originally posted by bakaaaaa View Post
          The small tsu duplicates the first letter of the character following it. So instead of ahaha or atsuhatsuhatsu it becomes ahhahha. At the end it just draws out the sound of the last ha. So basically it draws out the sounds to make the laugh sound more natural.

The guy with black hair asks the kid about wetting the bed again last night, which the kid denies. The guy with black hair asks the guy with short hair how he's been training the kid. The guy with short hair starts praising the kid, talking about how similar they are. The kid tells the guy with short hair to let him go and the guy with black hair thinks too himself that the guy with short hair is a doting parent. The kid says he likes the guy with long hair because he's so pretty and the guy with short hair says that the guy with long hair is a demon. The kid says that the guy with black hair is prettier than his mom and asks him to take an afternoon nap with just the 2 of them, to which he replies he has no interest in boys younger than him.

Sorry if that's a bit confusing.
          YOU ARE AN ANGEL. It makes perfect sense, thank you so much!
          - Isaac Bickerstaff

Comment

Originally posted by HNTI86 View Post
            One more message from Tony :

Thank you in advance .
            Tiger&Bunny sure is interesting isn't it.
            It's been awhile since I've looked forward to the anime of the next week. I may even buy the toys.
            Bakuman was also like that. Watching it gave me a power-up.
            I've been interested in that kind of work lately.

With that, lets talk about the goods for summer comiket.
            This time the top page will not be a pirate manga or even a manga that kotetsu-san loves. Once again, it will be from "WORKING!!".
            Last time, "I'm Not Small!!" wasn't finished, but I still kept it in mind.
            Since I was unable to complete it last time, I have redrawn everything.
            Similarly, the title this time will be "I'm Not Small'!!".
            The title change is just like the season season's title, which is "Working'!!".

-Comiket 80 publications -Comiket 80 goods
            Good children under the age of 18 please do not look.

It's been awhile since I've updated my site.
            SEGA will no longer be introducing the figure from their PSP game "Shining Heart".
            VOLKS will also no longer be introducing their 60cm dolls Nellis and Aerie from Dollfie Dream.
            However, I may still introduce these dolls on my site.
            If you are interested, please be sure to check my site!

Lastly,
            It seems Sega will be selling goods from "Shining Heart" at summer comiket.
            If interested, please be sure to check!

Comment

can someone translate this for me? please

and this please : ポツ 違いまた頃には巫女と魔法使いが 異變を解決
              very thankful in so many ways please help

Comment

Originally posted by kuroneko90 View Post
                can someone translate this for me? please

and this please : ポツ 違いまた頃には巫女と魔法使いが 異變を解決
                very thankful in so many ways please help
                image:
                Death? That's wrong. Until now, mages have not brought disaster. They definitely do not bring death.

Right now, they are waiting. In order to ensure they leave a good impression, they are carefully waiting for the right time. If not at the next opportunity, maybe they will appear at the next. At that time people may something like, "they are too strong" fufu

Tengu? Half-spirit? High school girl? Is that what they are normally? No, that can't be it. Surely they will be something never seen before. Because of the priest(Because I am a priset?), I will never forget. I will believe? fufufufufu

The text you gave seems incomplete to me, but it may be something like "during that time the mages decided to change"

Some of the text in the image was unclear to me, so some things may be off. If you could provide some context, it may help. Or if anyone else wants to chime in.

Comment

If it's not too much trouble, could I please get a translation for this? Thank you.

二度とエロゲ原画や美少女描かなくなったとしてもこうやっていわれつづけるんかなぁ

私が描いてたらなんでも安い萌えエロゲで、電話ボックスに貼られるピンクチラシみたいに吐き捨てるようなレ ベルの画力とか、その程度ならまだハイハイじゃあ並んで一緒に高尚なテーマでひとつ絵でも描いてみるかいと 態度悪く聞いてられるけど

私自身そのものまで側溝に流された汚泥、過去の汚物、死ねとか、そういう風に踏みにじるように扱われるのは 正直戦いどころがわからなくてしんどい。

とりあえず、そんな方達でも納得できる仕事ができるように未来の為に今後も頑張るですよ。応援してくださる 方々や、期待し続けてくれてる方についてきてよかったと思える何かを…返さないとね。

また沢山@させてしまって…申し訳ない!自分的にはショボネガだけどやったるでへの変化の流れというか、非 力な自分へ凹むくらいなら背伸びでもなんでも凸で上にいけよと鼓舞な感じだったのです。今カナリ元気です! 応援してくださってる方、声をかけてくださる方にいつだって大事で感謝です!

I hope that's not too much.
                  Last edited by Suzu; 08-10-2011, 01:47 AM.

Comment

If it's possible I would like to ask what's written above the cover with Asuka :3 :

http://clesta.sakura.ne.jp/com80/hanp2.jpg

Thanks .

Comment

Greetings,
                      Could someone kindly translate the attached stuff?
                      I would be very grateful!
                      Attached Files
                      HF-TypeMoon #5 Member

Comment

Originally posted by Suzu View Post
                        If it's not too much trouble, could I please get a translation for this? Thank you.

二度とエロゲ原画や美少女描かなくなったとしてもこうやっていわれつづけるんかなぁ

私が描いてたらなんでも安い萌えエロゲで、電話ボックスに貼られるピンクチラシみたいに吐き捨てるようなレ ベルの画力とか、その程度ならまだハイハイじゃあ並んで一緒に高尚なテーマでひとつ絵でも描いてみるかいと 態度悪く聞いてられるけど

私自身そのものまで側溝に流された汚泥、過去の汚物、死ねとか、そういう風に踏みにじるように扱われるのは 正直戦いどころがわからなくてしんどい。

とりあえず、そんな方達でも納得できる仕事ができるように未来の為に今後も頑張るですよ。応援してくださる 方々や、期待し続けてくれてる方についてきてよかったと思える何かを…返さないとね。

また沢山@させてしまって…申し訳ない!自分的にはショボネガだけどやったるでへの変化の流れというか、非 力な自分へ凹むくらいなら背伸びでもなんでも凸で上にいけよと鼓舞な感じだったのです。今カナリ元気です! 応援してくださってる方、声をかけてくださる方にいつだって大事で感謝です!

I hope that's not too much.
                        Even with the decline of eroge and bishoujo works, I will still continue down this path.
                        No matter what kind of cheap moe eroge I draw, or even if I have to advertise it like a sex ad in a telephone booth. If that's not bad enough, even if I only have one picture or only hear bad things about my reputation.

Even like that, like the mud in the gutter, or discarded trash, being trampled by the wind; although, I don't know how tiring this kind of unfair fight will be.

Even if it's like that, I have decided that I will continue and that I will persevere. For the people supporting me, there is no way for me to repay them.

When I am this depressing, I feel that I must not lose to this powerless me, and it gives me some encouragement. Right now, I am still okay! Please continue to offer your support; as usual, I am extremely grateful.

Originally posted by HNTI86 View Post
                        If it's possible I would like to ask what's written above the cover with Asuka :3 :

http://clesta.sakura.ne.jp/com80/hanp2.jpg

Thanks .
                        -The usual extras
                        This time, the character chosen for the first half of the year will experience the summer in a bikini.
                        For adults.
                        Last edited by bakaaaaa; 08-11-2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Can someone translate the "Story" bit please?

As well as just the general gist of this:

上記内容でご注文を承っております。
                          万が一、発送先に訂正などございましたら、このメールに返信する形で
                          至急ご連絡いただきますようお願いいたします。
                          (件名は、変えずに返信いただきますようお願いいたします。)
                          また発送完了後の発送先変更は、対応できかねる場合もございますので、
                          お早めにお知らせ頂けます様お願い致します。

Do they mean I should change the address and mail them back immediately? Or are they saying 'If you should change your address, let us know before we ship the items.'

Thanks ahead of time <3
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Doctor Faustus; 08-13-2011, 11:22 AM. Reason: Changed content.
                          - Isaac Bickerstaff

Comment

Originally posted by Quintasan View Post
                            Greetings,
                            Could someone kindly translate the attached stuff?
                            I would be very grateful!
                            Kinomi Housuke
                            Soujuurou's classmate. Cheerful and calculating, but not enough to compensate for his love of girls.
                            "If he stays quiet he's so cool, so why is it such a disappointment whenever he opens his mouth?" is the general consensus of the female students.
                            Same part time job as Soujuurou, teaches him what he needs to know.

Kumari Kojika
                            Student at Aoko's high school.
                            Because she was the treasurer for the student council, she has been Aoko's friend from the first year.
                            Tries to lose her lovable appearance by having a cool personality that is unaffected by most things.
                            Feels that boys of the same age are foolish and so treats them bitterly.
                            Judges Soujuurou as being too naive.
                            A girl who looks at things realistically.

Tsukui Tobimaru
                            A male student at Aoko's high school.
                            Vice president of the student council and also the board chairman's son.
                            Although he is from an influential family, his demeanor and attitude are rude. Known as a yankee.
                            Upon moving, saw Soujouruu's troubles and became his advisor.
                            As he is on the same student council as Aoko, the two are inseparable, although undesirably; having both a relationship like lovers and <text too small, can't make out the characters>.
                            According to him, "A world associated with me will not fall into ruin".

Originally posted by Doctor Faustus View Post
                            Can someone translate the "Story" bit please?

As well as just the general gist of this:

上記内容でご注文を承っております。
                            万が一、発送先に訂正などございましたら、このメールに返信する形で
                            至急ご連絡いただきますようお願いいたします。
                            (件名は、変えずに返信いただきますようお願いいたします。)
                            また発送完了後の発送先変更は、対応できかねる場合もございますので、
                            お早めにお知らせ頂けます様お願い致します。

Do they mean I should change the address and mail them back immediately? Or are they saying 'If you should change your address, let us know before we ship the items.'

Thanks ahead of time <3
                            If your order changes before they ship the items, reply to that email. Do not change the topic.

Story
                            Had an ordinary youth. As Hiwa Hayahide's (older brother) greatest adversary, lived his life as a model of elegance. Deeply loved his older brother. The issue of his older brother's virtue is an untouchable topic...!?
                            Last edited by bakaaaaa; 08-14-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Could someone please translate this for me? it's from a game.

(……この辺の興味、やっぱり涼海ちゃんの双子だな)

I'm only interested in what yappari means. the context is that they met before and Suzumi stared at Miu's chest who has very developed breasts. now her twin Rua does too... it seems most natural to translate it as "really" as in "the interest in this area, she really is Suzumi's twin" but really is "honto ni" isn't it? and also wwwjdic doesn't list "really" as a translation. another possibility is that since Rua and Suzumi are opposites, maybe it's like "in spite of [the fact that they're different] they are twins" or "they're still twins after all". or maybe it's just "as i thought, they are twins." you see my confusion.

thanks
                              Last edited by RaurosFalls; 08-18-2011, 06:07 AM.
                              If you're wondering where to find the latest scripts for Musumaker, see this post.

Comment

Working...
                              X