Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fable 2 info... option to have protected or unprotected sex.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fable 2 info... option to have protected or unprotected sex.

Many of us remember how Peter Molyneux hyped up the original Fable. We were all let down because many promises weren

Were did I heard that ... oh wait!

FABLE.

Serious now, does anyone even take what Molyneux says WITHOUT about 256 tons of salt?

Comment

well least we can see the diferrence between one and 2 lets just hope that all the so called "promises" here are fulfilled and also ported to PC lols
      My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
      "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

Yes ... higher resolution and HDR.

Serious know, they overpromised and underdelivered ... only thing good I can say about Fable is they managed to port the controls for PC very well, beyond that is a relative decent Zelda clone.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakron
          Yes ... higher resolution and HDR.

Serious know, they overpromised and underdelivered ... only thing good I can say about Fable is they managed to port the controls for PC very well, beyond that is a relative decent Zelda clone.
          ahh that is true well so fable 2 is coming next years' march??
          My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)

Comment

Unlikely, expect about 2 years of development cycle and 1 year of bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jona87
              If you are one of those guys that likes to play as female characters, then you will notice an increase in belly size when you get pregnant in the game.
              I love how he can't just put "If you play as a female character".

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

Comment

well we still got those what if... situations when it comes to game thinking lols like that one for example @_@ so how do you manage to play as a female char.... would this be like a harvest moon rip off?

Comment

So if you are a pregnant female and you die in the game so does the baby? And shouldn't gameplay change because your character is pregnant? I just hope that this isn't disapointment like the first game. Once you get slow time nothing is hard.
                  Apathetic King

Signature by FayaBoi

Comment

honestly if fable was as open as morrowind, it would be one kickass game, the thing that killed it for me was that the damn game was seperated in areas, so the exploring sucked and was verry linear, hopefully they won't screw it up as much as they did with the original fable.

Comment

Fable....2? Nice to hear... about this in-game sex stuff. I don't expect alots from it xD this part from fable 1 was too lame

Comment

well, im a big time Fable fan, have played it through about 3 times and still its pretty darn good, but for Peter Molyneux, he always makes great promises but usually its kinda his own style to not make some of those promises real, so some of them promises he made for the first one should be on Fable 2.

Theres also a same kind of a game coming on Summer 2007, Overlord.
                        Heres a link in case you want to check it out.
                        http://www.codemasters.co.uk/games/?gameid=1996
                        And a second link to Gamespot.
                        http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...ord/index.html
                        Game On!
                        P.S. Long Live LoliKingdom

Comment

I love Fable to death, and I honestly can't wait for Fable II, but I honestly don't care about what he promises beforehand...he has this tendancy to make a bunch of great promises, not fulfill ANY of them, and yet still create an AWESOME game, so I figure it'll be better if i just wait and see.
                          P|-|3412 73|-| |\/|3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jona87 View Post
                            If you are one of those guys that likes to play as female characters, then you will notice an increase in belly size when you get pregnant in the game.
                            Cuz thrre aer n0 grrlz on t3h intrenezt.

God forbid females should play video games. Thats crazy talk.
                            "Build it foolproof, and they will build better fools"

HF-Mimikko #215/\HF-Meganekko no Megami #35

Comment

Yeah, I don't really care about the promises either. Although not all objectives were met in Fable 1, the game was awesome. I hope the second part will allow the player to explore the world instead of making you go through set paths, more like oblivion/morrowind would be nice.
                              悲願 世界

Comment

Working...
                              X