Most Memorible NES Aggrivation as a child

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Memorible NES Aggrivation as a child

I know, kinda strange hu? i wanted to change the pace and touch the inner kid in all of us.

I have a ton of Memories as a child of playing various regular nes and super nes games, and being frustrated when i could not beat a boss, get through a trap, or just simply figure the game out ( Milon's Secret castle anyone? )

I want all you old school gamers, and hell anyone who has played the older games, to put your most memorable moment, from the Nes or Snes - the scarring a game did to your childhood. Post more then one if you have more then one moment that popped up in your mind.

For me it was Legacy of the Wizard, it has 4 paths and i never could do the dads path for the life of me it was hard as hell, and i threw, broke a controller, and didnt see my nintendo for a couple months after that.

And i remember hating how hard the Duck Tales was as well. that was another thrown controller and a month.

Super mario world, damn you world 8! XD
    Maybe I should put some information about me here..
    Hobbies: Playing videogames, watching anime, playing guitar.
    Anime's I like: Naruto (Saw all of the original, now early in shippuuden), Hellsing, Code geass (Saw R1), (Since recently) Desert punk, and many more.
    Game consoles that I own: Playstation 2,3 and portable (sold my PS1 T_T) , Nintendo gamecube, wii, DS, almost versions of the gameboy, 64.
    Oh and I can be a real pervert, when that happens either: A.Like me more because your one too or B.IGNOOOORRREEE me till I return to normal.

Comment

Ielg: Cept Super Mario World is SNES game =P

Me? SPIKES! CURSE YOU SPIKES! I'm talking about Megaman here xD

Comment

"I want all you old school gamers, and hell anyone who has played the older games, to put your most memorable moment, from the Nes or Snes"
        Tada, gotcha!
        Maybe I should put some information about me here..
        Hobbies: Playing videogames, watching anime, playing guitar.
        Anime's I like: Naruto (Saw all of the original, now early in shippuuden), Hellsing, Code geass (Saw R1), (Since recently) Desert punk, and many more.
        Game consoles that I own: Playstation 2,3 and portable (sold my PS1 T_T) , Nintendo gamecube, wii, DS, almost versions of the gameboy, 64.
        Oh and I can be a real pervert, when that happens either: A.Like me more because your one too or B.IGNOOOORRREEE me till I return to normal.

Comment

NES Me and my cousin play hours of...

SNES

Comment

Originally posted by RocKM View Post
            Me? SPIKES! CURSE YOU SPIKES! I'm talking about Megaman here xD
            Man Mega Man 1 was the hardest thing ever, i still have not beaten that game

Comment

nigga plz. ghosts n goblins
              <Haruhi-ism #17> <Type-Moon #144>

Comment

Originally posted by uremog View Post
                nigga plz. ghosts n goblins
                Touche!

Yanno that isn't a game, its an impossibility that was animated for the hell of it, i have repressed my memories of that game and refuse to acknowledge its existence.

Comment

Megaman, those spikes were quite possibly the most hardest things to pass -_-

and getting run into by some stray goombas on Mario, enemies so easy, yet so deadly.

Comment

Working...
                  X