[PSP] Toradora! Portable! English Translation Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PSP] Toradora! Portable! English Translation Team

EDIT: As of December 24th, 2011, this project is considered dead. If you want what we DO have of the translation currently (92 lines translated, useless to anyone who doesn't know the file format), send an email to taigatrans@gmail.com and we will gladly send you it.

So I've decided to take matters into my own hands and start working on a Toradora Portable translation with a few friends, and so far I've managed to decompile most of the important files. So far I have all of the main characters names translated, place names translated, and a few items translated.

Our team, temporarily known as TaigaTrans, is currently looking for any and all help! If you want to help, post in here with your skills and/or what you can provide to TaigaTrans!~ Also, sorry if this is the wrong board to be posting it in.

Also, someone who can recompile the .dat files would be REALLY useful.

Bonuses:

http://www.mediafire.com/?od3bb1okzbp6c5l Toradora PTF files!
    Last edited by PrincessGarnet; 01-14-2012, 12:16 AM. Reason: Dead project.

That is freakin awesome. What kind of people do you need to help? Also are you planning to translate the PSP version of CLANNAD? That would be awesome.
    sigpic

Number 1 Hayate Yagami Fan,

Comment

Originally posted by terrierphil View Post
      That is freakin awesome. What kind of people do you need to help? Also are you planning to translate the PSP version of CLANNAD? That would be awesome.
      We basically need anyone who can do anything. That includes text and image editors, translators, coders, basically anything. Hell, even promotional stuff would be great.

Also, I'm not sure about translating Clannad. It's been done like a trillion times by other translation groups, and I don't want to ruin such a great game with a really crappy translation.
      Last edited by PrincessGarnet; 09-13-2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't Clannad PSP be the same as the normal Clannad... then again, maybe there's extra content.
        So all one would have to do is port the translation and make it compatible with PSP
        Ignoring everything he sighs,
        the curse sits on his throne,
        "Ah... what an eyesore, just disappear"

Comment

Originally posted by Riviera View Post
          Wouldn't Clannad PSP be the same as the normal Clannad... then again, maybe there's extra content.
          So all one would have to do is port the translation and make it compatible with PSP
          The problem is that there hasn't been an official team to do that yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah... at least they only need a tech team instead of translating eh?
            Ignoring everything he sighs,
            the curse sits on his throne,
            "Ah... what an eyesore, just disappear"

Comment

The problem is that there hasn't been an official team to do that yet.
              If the Toradora Portable translation goes well, I may try to get a really small team assembled to translate Clannad PSP if nobody else does it by then.

Comment

I'll join the team, um, I can't really do much with translations or coding, but something else I guess. Lol
                sigpic

Comment

I'll join the team, um, I can't really do much with translations or coding, but something else I guess. Lol
                  Awesome! You got MSN?

Comment

I prefer AIM.
                    sigpic

Comment

so what do you mean by promotional stuff?

Comment

I didn't realize that any fans were trying to translate the Toradora PSP game. I'm relatively interested, so I wish you the best of luck.

Please keep in mind that a lot of fan translations start strong but never get anywhere. If you need help, then be sure to post on relevant message boards. Oh yeah, and back up your data frequently and in multiple places...

Comment

Originally posted by dorkatlarge View Post
                          I didn't realize that any fans were trying to translate the Toradora PSP game. I'm relatively interested, so I wish you the best of luck.

Please keep in mind that a lot of fan translations start strong but never get anywhere. If you need help, then be sure to post on relevant message boards. Oh yeah, and back up your data frequently and in multiple places...
                          Thanks!~ And I already made the mistake of not backing anything up. A power outage hit my house a bit ago and killed my hard drive with the Toradora translation files. I can easily get it all back within 24 hours via re-extracting though!

Originally posted by nubman View Post
                          so what do you mean by promotional stuff?
                          Basically advertising the existence of this project via posters, telling friends, posting on other forums/boards about it, etc etc.

Comment

oh,
                            do you have like a project website or should I just point people to this thread?

Comment

I hope this game get complete because most of the project like this always get drop.

Comment

Working...
                              X