• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hentai Game for the PS3!!!!

Link

Here's the images:

Spoiler

According to gamers-creed
    The upcoming PS3 exclusive game, Record of Agarest War site has been updated with new pictures. Not much is known about the title as of now except that, In the game, there is the ’soul breed’ system in which you must capture the heart of one of the heroines in order to create your successor.

Upon doing so, a ’special’ movie sequence will be shown and afterwards the new protagonist will be revealed. His stats and appearance will be affected by the heroine you choose.
    It's time to breed for your army Xd !!

Originally posted by Kouji-kun View Post
    What? ToLoveRu had H content in it?
    Nope, but you touch their sensitive parts for points.
    My Clannad Fanfic - "The After" After Story.
    <3 Married to hbun and Kouji-kun <3

Comment

Only thing I'm worried for the 360 versions is the loading times. The ps3 one had serious loading every battle even after installing the game to HDD.

As for the items and dungeons, it'll likely be the same as the ps3 downloadable ones, they're pointless really. The items are useful though.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wh1t3y3t1 View Post
        But sony likes money so it wouldn't surprise me

either way I'd buy this game if it came out just for the lulz its not often you can get stared at from the staff in a games shop

either way for those who might be interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_of_Agarest_War
        So much for "N4G.com : New PS3 exclusive announced: Record of Agarest War"
        She is waiting in the sky...

HongFire's Alpha Transgal. ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Le Cemu View Post
          So much for "N4G.com : New PS3 exclusive announced: Record of Agarest War"
          Hehe, talk about major burn there. The funny thing is that, we might actually see this get released in english on XBOX360

Comment

Originally posted by Grumnak View Post
            Hehe, talk about major burn there. The funny thing is that, we might actually see this get released in english on XBOX360
            lol like all those useless Japan-centric Xbox 360 games amirite?

Why do companies love losing money making these games for a dead system in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoaness View Post

Why do companies love losing money making these games for a dead system in Japan.
              It's that bad? I know Microsoft's sales in Japan are anemic but for the system to be dead sounds extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by glasses View Post
                It's that bad? I know Microsoft's sales in Japan are anemic but for the system to be dead sounds extreme.
                Clannad couldn't even get over 2000 sales.

Comment

Clannad couldn't even get over 2000 sales.
                  Damn, the Xbox is dead.

Comment

Xbox currently got tonnes more exclusive games then PS3 atm ==

oh and seems that FF13 is availible to Xbox360 users that are from ASIA only

Originally posted by HongFire
                    I don't have any hentai games

Comment

Well tell me which games are exclusive on Xbox 360?

Quite frankly, they're all eventually on PS3 or PC.

Comment

I guess Microsoft is giving them some nice $$$ incentives while trying to push for a breakthrough in the Asian market.

I'm pretty sure most of the rpg's for 360 wont be seeing PC3 releases.
                        Microsoft might as well pay the companies money to keep them 360 exclusive.

Comment

For the PC, it's a given, knowing what M$ is like.

The reverse is more true. PS3 exclusives eventually end up on the PC or the Xbox 360. The recent ruckus over FFXIII is proof enough.
                          From inability to leave well alone;
                          From too much zeal for what is new and contempt for what is old;
                          From putting knowledge before wisdom, science before art, cleverness before common sense;
                          From making the cure of a disease more grievous than its endurance;
                          Good Lord, deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumnak View Post
                            I guess Microsoft is giving them some nice $$$ incentives while trying to push for a breakthrough in the Asian market.
                            The 360 currently outselling the PS3 in Japan. Most of the big name RPG titles are going on to the 360 and Japanese loves RPG. So it would seem like common sense to put the game on 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquasmith View Post
                              The 360 currently outselling the PS3 in Japan. Most of the big name RPG titles are going on to the 360 and Japanese loves RPG. So it would seem like common sense to put the game on 360.
                              Careful there... If the hardcore Sony Fanboys were to see this post, they would jump all over you like a "Zombies would on a Boomer Vomited Survivor"...

If this statement was posted about a month ago I would agree with it, but "currently" the PS3 is outselling the X360 following MediaCreate and Famitsu sales numbers...

For more information check out "ChartGet" who lists all the current sales of the games/consoles: http://chartget.blogspot.com/2008/12...-hardware.html (They also have the "Year to Date" numbers in there as well...)

Comment

Originally posted by Aquasmith View Post
                                The 360 currently outselling the PS3 in Japan.
                                No, no it doesn't.

It did for a while (usually when a new RPG gets released), but overall the 360 is still trailing the PS3 in Japan.
                                "The great thing about being the only species that makes a distinction between right and wrong is that we can make up the rules for ourselves as we go along."
                                ~Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X