Total number of anime fans in the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

billion is impossible ........
    human population just 6,800,000,000 in 2009 (United Nation estimation)
    it could be just 10 million ++

Comment

I would say its around 50 million

Comment

Most of the guys at my college know about it (those who are my close friend know it thanks to me ). 90% of girls @ my li'l sis' school know and watch them regularly (on Animax, dunno how many of them are familiar with P2P ) Anime popularity is skyrocketing... I mean even a generic torrent search engine like torrentz has a dedicated anime category

RANCE 5D+VI TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ENGLISH BY MANGAGAMER!
        If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

Comment

Well, one thing is for sure, IT's OVER 9000!!!!!

Comment

At least several hundreds of millions, that's for sure.

Comment

i don't know the exact number but it's
              the same as the total number of virgins

Comment

over 9000...

per square mile of solid land

“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin."
                - Pablo Neruda

Comment

Originally posted by gvbn View Post
                  i don't know the exact number but it's
                  the same as the total number of virgins
                  Is that alot or are you implying not so much at all?

Comment

It is absolutely not necessary to know,I think...

Comment

The minimal amount of people that is watching Anime in the world calculates of 1 to 50 people so the minimum number is 148 millions(100% data). And the maximum number 583 millions(1 to 15 +80-90% of Japan population). As you can see its not even close enougth to 2 bil's. Average would be 346 millions(1 to 25 +40-50% of Japan population) people around the world. It's not so many and not so few. Still this is just a beginning. Where did i get this numbers? This calculates of total current world population and calculations of some country total anime funs by few websites. It's just their geo-ip statistics. (roughly rounded) So we got at least 1 of 50 people is watching anime. And of course we are not counting the ones who is watching just animated series and comics(US and West). We are counting only Asian releases of Anime and Manga. So in total it's still only 10-15% of total population in the world that are watching our beloved Anime and read Manga.

Comment

I think millions worldwide. See how many companies making anime erotica

Comment

Working...
                        X