Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

14 year old girl jailed for 8 years for planing a rape (gangbang)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 year old girl jailed for 8 years for planing a rape (gangbang)

Saw this from some china news website. I tried to use some online translator to translate this aritical but the result was pretty bad. So I am gonna just translate some important part of this artical myself.

A 14 year girl Jailed for 8 years and the other 4 male raper jailed from 5 to 11 years.

Crime 1:

The 14 year girl's gang brought a uni girl to a motel and started to assult her. hitting and threatening. Then the 14 year girl in the other room pretend to be getting hited and crying to scare this uni girl. So that the uni girl doesn't dare to do anything and got raped.

Crime 2:

The 14 year old girl didn't like a girl in the internet cafe. Said she stole her $10CN ($1.5USD) slaped her once and got her gang to force the girl into a taxi. Then they brought this girl to a motel and raped the uni girl.

History of the 14 year old girl:
    The 14 year old girl has a bad family so she always outside hand around with bad peoples. And 2 years ago she was raped by 2 guys which are jailed for 4 years each. After that she turned even worse and started to hand out of gangs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Opinion:
    When you are young it is very important to becareful what kind of people you hanging out with. If you don't want to end up in jail.
    What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

I repeat myself:

All humans are formed by their environment. What they do and where they end up solely depends on their milieu.

So the girl became bad (I refuse to believe she was evil by birth) because of the bad circumstances. And China still has way to go to fix those socially critical neighborhoods.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones,
    but words will never hurt me.

Don't even try

Comment

14 year olds can be jailed that long? rly?

by the way what is a "uni girl"?

Comment

Originally posted by wintypes
        I repeat myself:

All humans are formed by their environment. What they do and where they end up solely depends on their milieu.

So the girl became bad (I refuse to believe she was evil by birth) because of the bad circumstances. And China still has way to go to fix those socially critical neighborhoods.
        The only way to fix it is start from the gov. death sentence all the people in the gov that are bad first.

After that

death sentence all bad people. Do a major clean up.

And remember it has to start from the Gov first. Because China's Gov are pretty bad.

-----------------

The 14 year old got jailed the uni girl got raped.
        What screen resolution are you using in 2016?
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-using-in-2016

Comment

Yeah, China's government has lot's of problems.

And it's true that the government needs to be reformed fist, before the society can be reformed. However, that sounds unrealistic to me.
          Politics is unfortunately not only about the good of the people, but in first instance about the might of those who pull the strings.

Obviously, those "minor" issues like college girls getting raped by underage gangs hardly catch interest those big shots.

But how is a sudden change in reign supposed to happen? I underline that this is highly unrealistic. Of course is it disturbing to know those things will keep happening and it's even more disturbing to know that there isn't anything one oneself can do as a small middleclass wo/man.

Don't even try

Comment

Jailed 4 years each for 2 men raping a TWELVE year old girl.. ain't that far too little?

Then evil 14 year old girl gets jailed 8 years.

Is there some kind of school in the jail? she'll come out at 22...

If World War II was like this, would you die a happy man?

Comment

OK, so a 14 year old gets 8 years and this guy gets 60 days. :/
              (Got the link from a friend a few minutes ago, by the way.)

Comment

Yeah, that's my brave new world :S

Don't even try

Comment

Originally posted by b00lean
                  Yea, thats weird, though i'm not saying what she did was right, but, they both should have about the same time, right ?

Search Function is an amazing tool - try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by b00lean
                    I will kill someone like that one day.

Comment

lol. reality.

we must to find out what to do with it

Comment

geh thats tough...

Comment

Originally posted by Kouji
                          Yea, thats weird, though i'm not saying what she did was right, but, they both should have about the same time, right ?
                          I don't think so. She's still very young and her mind is still being shaped so she
                          definitely has a chance to change. It's more difficult the older you get.
                          I think if she got into better company and a better family to take care of her,
                          she could she could probably change for the better. In Sweden a 14 year old
                          can't be sent to prison; it's juvenile prison until you 15. I think 8 years in prison
                          sounds really harsh for a 14 year old

Originally posted by jinjin
                          The 14 year old girl should be a live body donor to medical research experiments.
                          WTF? That's ****ing disgusting! Yay, let's conduct experiments on the body
                          parts of some kid we murdered just because she made a mistake. :/ What she
                          did was wrong but I don't think she deserves that by far. She's 14 ffs, not some
                          40 year old serial killer.

Comment

Originally Posted by jujufe
                            14 year olds can be jailed that long? rly?

by the way what is a "uni girl"?
                            ya, they can be jailed for that long. different laws and whatnot, not only that but they can be tried as an adult. i mean, planning a rape and all, and then participating (not on the rape, but pretending, planning, etc.). and 'uni' is probably for university. i didnt know about that until i went to japan and my friend said it, i was like 'what? sea urchin?' haha.
                            but i really think that all those people are getting what they need. but there should be more payed to the victim, dont you think? i mean, a girl gets raped, and what does she get? just the satisfaction of having the gang in jail? thats not good enough. im interested to find out what will come of this.
                            rape is entirely wrong, and rapist should be severely punished.

Originally Posted by b00lean
                            WTF? That's ****ing disgusting! Yay, let's conduct experiments on the body
                            parts of some kid we murdered just because she made a mistake. :/ What she
                            did was wrong but I don't think she deserves that by far. She's 14 ffs, not some
                            40 year old serial killer.
                            haha, ya, i agree. that would be a little harsh. but kind of makes sense, dont you think? capital punishment but what about the rest of the people. they should also be severely punished. rape is rape, whether its facilitated or not, its still rape... *i cringe at that word..

Comment

humans already knows what is right or wrong when it reaches age is 10yrs old and above.
                              in the case of this 2
                              13yr old boy and 14yr old girl need to be punished why?
                              cuz obviously they did IT knowingly! and needs to be punished. Depending on the crime.

Comment

Working...
                              X