Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunnysuit lovers rejoice! New show about the Playboy club coming to NBC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunnysuit lovers rejoice! New show about the Playboy club coming to NBC.

I don't really care for the plot but it's hard (pun intended) to argue with the boobs in bunny suits.

too bad it won't last more than 2 seasons
    sigpic
    http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

for the shipper in all of us

Comment

Yeesh, mainstream networks are so censored they probably won't even be allowed to say boob much less show cleavage. I'm glad I live in Canada where our public broadcaster shows breasts during NHL playoffs
      "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

Comment

the only way i see it lasting is if there are uncut dvd's
        sigpic
        http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

for the shipper in all of us

Comment

Originally posted by michelous View Post
          too bad it won't last more than 2 seasons
          If it's any good, they'd aim for one season. The biggest problem with American television is the soapoperafication of good stories in the name of shortsighted profit.

Comment

It sure won't match cable or sat Hustler.
            Playboy is making it's archives from day one available online, well the mags anyway, unreleased video might come later. Maybe I'll have to check out some of those "articles" again.

Comment

this wont work for the same reason ecchi anime cant catch on in western media and why american pie didnt get a spin off series.
              free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
              ~ Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Comment

I so want that playboy key...

Comment

If there are no boobies, it is not Playboy.
                  私はイカです。 私にキスしてください!

Comment

^eheheh... too bad for the lolicons, but big boobs are the best!

Comment

This really should be a premium cable show tho.

Comment

with all this hardcore titilation available on the internet people would still rather see a tv show about playboy bunnies? i'm pretty sure that there is atleast one video of two people dressed up like rabbits going at each other....

Comment

Originally posted by rawrasaurus View Post
                          with all this hardcore titilation available on the internet people would still rather see a tv show about playboy bunnies? i'm pretty sure that there is atleast one video of two people dressed up like rabbits going at each other....
                          The hardcore stuff fulfills our lust, while the softcore stuff, our fantasies. Both are important, and when combined usually creates a superior product. Eh what I'm talking about?

Comment

I don't actually find the women in suits attractive in this, but I do love bunny suits
                            'Sweet dreams are made of this'

Comment

Originally posted by rawrasaurus View Post
                              Thout shalt not insult the bunny suit.
                              Thout shalt not compare maidens in bunnysuits to furries.

Originally posted by Trussy1000 View Post
                              I don't actually find the women in suits attractive in this, but I do love bunny suits
                              It's probably because you're so used to the ones in Hentai. The ones on the show are the originals.
                              Last edited by V666p; 05-23-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X