New Singnet 5000!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Singnet 5000!

Hey.. Singnet 5000 is out! Does the mean that all our Singnet 3500 plans get upgraded also?
    Useful links:
    - Hide your hentai games from the add/remove programs list
    - Resolution Fix (For games such as AG3) [Drop files directly into folder containing game .exe files and change resolution from the .ini file]

If 3500 users is going to get upgraded, they'll inform you first hand, like a few months earlier prior to the upgrade or new plan, if they didn't, means they won't be upgrading those with old plans.
    HF-Hentai #298|HF-TypeMoon #98|HF-Clamp|HF-[img] #80|HF-Haruhi #22|HF-MnM #13 (Luckily it's not friday!)

"Great... Now I'm addicted to Nendoroidism. "

Comment

Great. Just when I thought that it was the end of sh!tty download speeds.
      Useful links:
      - Hide your hentai games from the add/remove programs list
      - Resolution Fix (For games such as AG3) [Drop files directly into folder containing game .exe files and change resolution from the .ini file]

Comment

Yeah, and you notice that the Singtel 25 Mbps is no longer around. Maybe thhey realised that too few people are rich enough to get that plan anyway...
        From inability to leave well alone;
        From too much zeal for what is new and contempt for what is old;
        From putting knowledge before wisdom, science before art, cleverness before common sense;
        From making the cure of a disease more grievous than its endurance;
        Good Lord, deliver.

Comment

What speed is singnet 5000? I am not up to date with Singapore speeds, stuck in UK y'see.

Comment

Working...
          X